Disc Golf or Die @ Young Guns
    Chain Damage @ Born2BFly

Sunday 01/12/2014
    Green Bowl Packers @ Discrupters
    Rockwood Roughnecks @ Big Winds
    Vapor Trails @ Good, Bad & Sassy
    Darkhorse @ Team Skinny
    GripLok @ Putt This!
    Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; January 7th, 2014, 12:44 AM.

If any GBP sees this post and wishes to respond that would be super. However, if you don't respond, that's alright as well. No pressure, just a friendly inquiry between fellow team disc golfers.

Dear random GBP team member,
    At this time I anticipate all members of the Discrupters to be available to play this Sunday and was wondering if you knew if all of your team would be available as well. Should you desire to communicate with me regarding this topic, I can be reached via this thread, PM, email, home and work phones, in person and through a number of mutual acquaintances. I look forward to a spirited day of disc golf against the fine players on your team.

Comment

Wes,

We should all be there. I may be the only one that may not play due to my back still not 100%. See you on Sunday!

Kevin

Comment

Kevin - Are any of the basket positions going to change at all? There were a couple of goofy placements last weekend. It is going to be a Four-peat for Putt this I am sorry to say

Cheers

Comment

We're coming for your beer stu that is all

Comment

George... uh... you're playing our team. Not Stu's.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

That said... you DID spell all of the words right. Good job, buddy!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Looking forward to it Kevin. Hope your back is feeling better. I'm been sick for a few days, but I'm dragging myself out of bed to play with you guys.

Comment

Just because we're beating your team up doesn't mean I don't want Stu's beer

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X