Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time we talk about rosters... and Wes... I am reminded of Adair. Maybe he couldn't field a complete team back then... but he could definitely field a a fake incomplete one!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
      I noticed this a few matches ago and it is still not fixed. On the new website standings Born2bfly should be 2-3 not 3-2.
      Thanks Darr, Based on going back through the #s this is what should be reflected once all is corrected.
      Wk1 Loss, 6pts
      Wk2 Win, 8pts
      Wk3 Loss, 5pts
      Wk4 Win, 11.5pts
      Wk5 Loss, 7pts
      ---------------------------

Wins = 2

Losses = 3

Pts = 37.5

PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

But going through Hemmerlings post I see there is a conflict. I gotta research deeper and see where the error really is? I'm am currently at a loss as to which error needs corrected.
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353

Comment

OK,
          So here's the Stats I have for Born2bFly from match sheets.

Wk1 Sorosis, Loss, 5 pts (Later corrected to 6pts, I believe due to Babuka not having PDGA #?)
          Wk2 Adair, Win, 8 pts
          Wk3 North Bonneville, Loss, 5 pts
          Wk4 Hornings, Win, 11.5 pts
          Wk5 Milo, Loss, 7 pts

Win = 2
          Loss = 3
          Pts ~ 37.5
          PDGA# 49616
          Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
            OK,
            So here's the Stats I have for Born2bFly from match sheets.

Wk1 Sorosis, Loss, 5 pts (Later corrected to 6pts, I believe due to Babuka not having PDGA #?)
            Wk2 Adair, Win, 8 pts
            Wk5 Milo, Loss, 7 pts

Win = 2
            Loss = 3
            Pts ~ 37.5
            see post #26
            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post

No. You can all blame Babuka for this one. We asked all players who were gonna renew with the PDGA to tell us and he spoke up. After the first month (and currently) he is NOT a current PDGA member. I told EVERYBODY that I would retroactively change the ratings for players who played under a lower PDGA rating. when I did so for Babuka it cost his team the first match so DGOD got the LOSS and Born2BFly got the WIN. That is where you got off the correct path, still thinking that DGOD won their first match. SO as much as you WANT B2BF to be 2-3 they are, in fact, 3-2.

OK,
              So here's the New, New Stats I have for Born2bFly from the updated match sheets. Wish I had caught this earlier, the OTDG site has been wrong for some time now. Website, PDF of matchups, and I am now updated to reflect the corrected Born2bFly status. SORRY for my confusion on this one.

Wk1 Sorosis, Win, 8 pts (Babuka Gate!)
              Wk2 Adair, Win, 8 pts
              Wk5 Milo, Loss, 7 pts

Win = 3
              Loss = 2
              Pts = 39.5
              Last edited by jdinteg; December 13th, 2013, 08:21 AM.
              PDGA# 49616
              Stumptown# 353

Comment

I just saw this awful story and one of the Saturday players may have seen something. These people left a baby on one of the trails Saturday while we were playing. Unlikely that it was by the course but someone may have seen the car.

http://www.koin.com/news/clackamas-c...umped-in-woods

Comment

I believe the above post is the saddest ever posted to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                    I just saw this awful story and one of the Saturday players may have seen something. These people left a baby on one of the trails Saturday while we were playing. Unlikely that it was by the course but someone may have seen the car.

http://www.koin.com/news/clackamas-c...umped-in-woods
                    I was just coming to post something. I hope someone saw something and can help.
                    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X