Oregon Disc & Wildlife @ Game of Throws
    Twerking Toros @ Born2BFly

Sunday 11/24/2013
    Green Bowl Packers @ Darkhorse
    GripLok @ Discrupters
    Team Skinny @ Good, Bad & Sassy
    Vapor Trails @ Rockwood Roughnecks
    Big Winds @ Putt This!

Watch for Ice on the roads on the way out there this weekend. It will prob be in the teen's or low 20's in the am when we get there. Please be safe when diving up and down the roads.

Hippy007

Comment

Can we bring a small fire pit out on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
        Watch for Ice on the roads on the way out there this weekend. It will prob be in the teen's or low 20's in the am when we get there. Please be safe when diving up and down the roads.

Hippy007
        I am guessing that same spot near the top of the hill has been wreaking havoc on Pumpkin Ridge?

I'll be that car that everyone is passing on Sunday as I do 25 mph up the hill. You think I'm kidding.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Jason you do know it well.. and yes it is that corner and many others on that road that see no sun... if it looks wet it is prob. ice. When i was just out there Bob was getting ready for low 20's all week out there.

Murry, If you bring some wood I will ask to get one of theres out so people can stand by it. It goes for Sunday too. Will try to get one by hole 1. If you bring wood there will more then likely be a place to burn it.

Hippy007

Comment

Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
            Jason you do know it well.. and yes it is that corner and many others on that road that see no sun... if it looks wet it is prob. ice. When i was just out there Bob was getting ready for low 20's all week out there.
            Hippy007

My old Jeep wrecked out there a few years back on the way to the Slosh event. Not a pleasant experience. I know that I was not the only person and my car was still driveable.

"Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X