X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horning's Baskets Moved

I want to thank all the guy for the help moving the baskets. Dan, Ned, Mike M., Chris S., Mike Trask, Big Ron, Duncan and a few others..
    1,12 - Short
    5,7,11,15 - Long
    All others have no second pins yet.

Hippy007

Thanks for all your help Hippy!
    Not sure what Jordan (and everyone else) thinks but any chance of moving hole 12 into the long for our team golf weekend?
    It's such a great hole in the long position. In the short, not so much

Comment

Plenty of other birdie holes out there let's make 12 one we could make up a stroke on!

Comment

Pierce don't worry buddy, long or short I'm gonna get you on that hole anyway..
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Well let me know... if it is to be moved will get it done before we play.. it is up to Jordan...

Hippy007

Comment

Josh I don't think your gonna make up a stroke on me but I see more losing strokes in your near future. Gonna be a good game this weekend. 12 long make it happen! Bangarang team independence

Comment

I hear the will of the peeps and will comply if it isn't too late to get that pin moved long.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
              Or does here stand the last remaining man
              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Almost game time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  I hear the will of the peeps and will comply if it isn't too late to get that pin moved long.

Since no one is speaking up to support keeping 12 in short, I will.

IIRC, the baskets were moved to short for the Chick Flick. After moving 4 baskets to long, isn't moving #12 as well maybe a little too much advantage for longer arms? It will also slow play. Just sayin.

Comment

That's eight people (Terry, Robin, Sam, Steve, Melissa, Jason, Claude and I), at least, who prefer the positions stay as originally described. NO long position for 12.

Comment

I don't care.. I just need to know the final outcome by 6pm on fri... I will get it moved in the am on sat...

Hippy007

Comment

I think its a stretch to ever say that "big arms" are favored on the Canyon course. 12 long is much more interesting if not a better hole and adds more variety my opinion.

Comment

I second that give us the best canyon we can have.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X