Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Week #4 -- Smack Talk

Only Teresa is sassy. get it together people

Is anyone else looking forward to beating Stephen "Blowhard" Sines when they get the chance?

Comment

What happened to your wing man Wes?

Comment

So we breezed right past the blowhards ... Know we're going to role over the rednecks

Comment

The Discrupters congratulate Glibsok for their current first place standing, if only by the narrowest of margins.
          We hope you enjoy it for another 3 days, when you will be beaten back down the standings where you belong.

Comment

I know this is the best record your team of baggers has ever had Hans Wessen, but it doesn't guarantee you a victory. Make sure Sunny Bunny doesn't get too drunk and maybe you can get a match point on Sunday. Now that Jonesy is gone, Melissa doesn't have anyone to beat up, so be careful riding that horse you've climbed up on.

Comment

No, I will not be careful. Talking smack is a part of the fun. Backing it up is even more fun. And if I'm going to be all smacky, this feels like the right time to do it. Looking forward to it. You should be spending your time going over the charts and figuring out how you're going to try to salvage part of your day in the afternoon. Christ (not Crist), we're practically throwing a point at you by playing a gimp. Try not to piss her off though, she may decide to bring the broom and make it a sweep. (Note to Robin; show up in the afternoon with a broom. That will be funny.) Any way it turns out, I think we'll all have a good time.

ps. Dave, I actually like it when you do the Hans Wessen thing. It makes me feel tall and Nordic. Also, slightly younger and even better looking. Thanks.
              Last edited by Wes Hansen; November 22nd, 2013, 12:00 AM. Reason: I added the ps. And I'll leave it at that rather than try to fill this box again. I've probably already exceeded the limit again.

Comment

Oh Hans making excuses and calling Robin a witch isn't going to help either. We all have injuries and diverse personalities on our teams. Let the rounds do the talking. We have beat you guys the last three years, I do not see it changing now. Either way I know it will be a good time, and even better if Melissa brings her standard yummy cookies. Looking forward to beating you guys somewhere other than Timber for a change.

Comment

I don't usually comment after a match, but...
                  The times, they are a changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    I don't usually comment after a match, but...
                    The times, they are a changing.
                    I take that to mean the Discrupters beat GripLok?

Big Winds beat Putt This 8.5-3.5 (raw score). Our playoff hopes dim further...
                    Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; November 25th, 2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                      I take that to mean the Discrupters beat GripLok?
                      (
                      VERY much so.

And after I was made aware of a small portion of FB......
                      I was under the impression we all were playing on the same course and therefore used the same course and baskets, so I don't think that's why we won. (And it comes across different if you complain BEFORE you lose, rather than during and after.)

Still, not a bad victory for our bunch of "lower skilled" players that played on the same equipment as those over rated players- who must have been specifically targeted by inanimate baskets for special mistreatment and therefore not responsible for losing.

I had to listen to that crap for 36 holes yesterday as well while us hackers were crushing those great players. I felt like I was playing with Ernest and Julio Gallo.

Disappointing really. Except the part were we won.

(I will hereafter return to my regular practice of smack talking ONLY before a match and, unless subsequently disrespected again, refrain from commenting when we kick a team's ass like we did Griplok.)

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                        I was under the impression we all were playing on the same course and therefore used the same course and baskets, so I don't think that's why we won. (And it comes across different if you complain BEFORE you lose, rather than during and after.)

Still, not a bad victory for our bunch of "lower skilled" players that played on the same equipment as those over rated players- who must have been specifically targeted by inanimate baskets for special mistreatment and therefore not responsible for losing.

I had to listen to that crap for 36 holes yesterday as well while us hackers were crushing those great players. I felt like I was playing with Ernest and Julio Gallo.

Disappointing really. Except the part were we won.
                        Agree all around. I sincerely hope that your team wasn't unfairly
                        disparaged on FB.

Yes, the Horning's baskets are more challenging than they should be but
                        that's worth about one comment (complaint) a round. After that the
                        players who feel victimized should STFU. Nothing worse than being
                        trapped on a card of whiners.

It all worked out in the end, didn't it? Good work Discrupters!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X