X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Week #3 -- N.Bonnevile

What is the established SSA and RPS for N.Bonni?

#TeamSkinnyNo1

Hey Cupcake,

Your not the only person who will ask this question, but the answer is at your fingertips.

Download the excel spread sheet from Yahoo groups labeled "TDG_1314_MASTER_Rosters_&_Ratings"

Look up the history for the last few years under the tab "Rosters WK 1"

2009-2010 = 51.79 avg
    2010-2011 = 58.66 avg (That was late in the season, and legendary bad weather)
    2011-2012 = 52.16 avg
    2012-2013 = 52.24 avg

check against the chart on that same sheet
    SSA
    42.00-43.99 14
    44.00-45.99 13
    46.00-47.99 12
    48.00-49.99 11
    50.00-54.00 10
    54.01-58.00 9
    58.01-62.00 8
    62.01-66.00 7
    66.01-72.00 6

hint the answer is --> your (S.Sines) current OTDG rating divided by 98.6
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

We are looking to breeze past these blowhards

Comment

Hey Josh... Come fix my yahoo groups. Its been broken forever

Comment

I put the course SSAs and corresponding RPS/S tables onto the courses page on the weebly website. Remember that Jordan determines which rounds are used to determine the official numbers before each event based on historical and forecasted weather, major course layout changes etc, but these tables are what he references. Formatting might be a little funky, will fix later.

Comment

In other words Darkhorse is praying for a more favorable RPS?
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Largely secular, Darkhorse mostly just hopes the other team brings a full squad to minimize sitting and maximize playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                Hey Josh... Come fix my yahoo groups. Its been broken forever
                Yeah these Yahoo groups can be a pain even for me. It seems that EVERY time I go there, even though it shows me as logged into Yahoo (it says Hi Jordan in the upper right) it will never let me access the FILES section (which is all I really use on the site). EVERY time I have to click on my name and re-enter my Yahoo password. Then I use the drop down menu in my Back button to pick the TDG Yahoo group to get back to that page. Only then will the drop down under MORE show me the FILES option not grayed out.

I am pretty sure we all think this is a crappy way for the Yahoo group to operate, but it is free and does let me post the files where the group members can download them...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                  Hey Cupcake,

You're not the only person who will ask this question, but the answer is at your fingertips.

Download the excel spread sheet from Yahoo groups labeled "TDG_1314_MASTER_Rosters_&_Ratings"

Look up the history for the last few years under the tab "Rosters WK 1"
                  Actually if you look on the very first tab SCHEDULE and then scroll to the right you will see the Master Ratings table for the all of the TDG courses that we play. After each event I update the SSAs we played for each round at each course going back to the 2007-8 season. This is the more accurate table as I will update this table when I find and correct scoring errors or, like this year, when I've had to change player's ratings that were wrong. Ever single change can make the final SSA change slightly. I usually copy only the initial SSAs on the Rosters Wk # tabs, and sometimes the changes get updated and sometimes they do not, I can be a slacker like that sometimes.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

thank jordan... I'm happy to hear that I am not the only one experiencing this issue... (for the last 3 years)

thus, I want to thank Lund for all of his deft work on the weebly site. Eric, you are making my numbers game much more efficient.

to everyone else... you can suck it.

#TeamSkinnyDomination

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                      Eric, you are making my numbers game much more efficient.

to everyone else... you can suck it.

#TeamSkinnyDomination
                      The numbers won't help Sines. Putt This about to put the hammer down...

Comment

Put the hammer down. You're gonna want to work on your euphemisms, man. Is the hammer hot or something? Maybe a little heavy?

OK... so in smack talk you would want to say something like "Gonna Put the Hammer Down in Your Head!" Or maybe... "Gonna Drop the Hammer!" But "put the hammer down"? That's like warning him that you're gonna put the toilet seat down.

Get with it, Hemmerling.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Put the hammer down. You're gonna want to work on your euphemisms, man. Is the hammer hot or something? Maybe a little heavy?

OK... so in smack talk you would want to say something like "Gonna Put the Hammer Down in Your Head!" Or maybe... "Gonna Drop the Hammer!" But "put the hammer down"? That's like warning him that you're gonna put the toilet seat down.

Get with it, Hemmerling.
                          Love you too Sam

Honestly, I think "put the hammer down" is from 70's CB talk - sad but true. Yeah, I'm old...

(Minutes later...)

From Urban Dictionary:

1. put the hammer down

1) A term truck drivers use meaning accelerate to maximum speed, or terminal velocity, which ever is faster.
                          2) Common uses by passenger vehicle drivers are pedal to the metal and floor it

Truck Driver 1 " breaker-one-nine whats your twenty?"
                          Truck Driver 2 "heading North on 95 - driver!"
                          Truck Driver 1 "What you haulin' good buddy?"
                          Truck Driver 2 "I'm haulin' a hot load of (insert cargo), I've got a long way to go and a short time to get there - Over"
                          Truck Driver 1 "Well, I reckon you better put the hammer down"
                          Truck Driver 2 " ten-four good buddy.. the hammer is down!"
                          Last edited by Jeff Hemmerling; November 9th, 2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                            Love you too Sam Honestly, I think "put the hammer down" is from 70's CB talk - sad but true. Yeah, I'm old... (Minutes later...) From Urban Dictionary:
                            So Jeff, in your little roll play there, are you Smokey or the Bandit?

Comment

How did griplok do?

Enjoyed the rounds today Bart and David.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X