X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week #2 Smack Talk -- Adair

Team Skinny (1-0) vs. Vapor Trails (0-1): Who will win?

George???
    Team Skinny
    33.33%
    Vapor Trails
    25.00%
    Squirrel Boy and Friends
    41.67%

100% Behind VT in early polling!

Comment

George.....? Where are you?

Comment

Discrupters will meet their doom (or at least a good time) at Adair at the hands of Putt This!

Comment

Hemmerling, that was pretty week smack talk. Beware or you'll be Robin's next caddie. Jevon didn't even last a whole round.
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Wow Seteven what's with the speed at witch you did this ... Ok Stephanie and the nut seeker....(sounds like a new super hero and sidekick in the making) as I like to call you two .. If your lucky you might get to try and revenge the beating me and Roger gave you two last time we went to Adair .... Look out I'm hunting squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
              Hemmerling, that was pretty week smack talk. Beware or you'll be Robin's next caddie. Jevon didn't even last a whole round.
              I am the definition of weak smack talk.
              We're going to have to wait until week 9 to turn up the wick.

Robin would chew me up and spit me out faster than you can say antidisestablishmentarianism.

Comment

Dear Tupt Shit,

Both The Ringer AND The Giant Killer will be on hand at Adair! Hell, I may even send The Cleaner in to take care of you personally Jeff.
                I'll bring you some extra hankies for your sob session on the way home.

If Pinkel wants to pick a new partner, Steve and I are willing to play doubles and beat him/them again at Adair.

I just saw that Bilbo joined your team. I didn't see him at The Dalles. Did he stay home thinking he had to play The Discrupters?

And the other four men on your team are funny looking.

NOT smack talking Carrie. Her game scares me!

Side bets welcome. The Discrupters could always use more beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                  Dear Tupt Shit,

Both The Ringer AND The Giant Killer will be on hand at Adair! Hell, I may even send The Cleaner in to take care of you personally Jeff.
                  I'll bring you some extra hankies for your sob session on the way home.

If Pinkel wants to pick a new partner, Steve and I are willing to play doubles and beat him/them again at Adair.

I just saw that Bilbo joined your team. I didn't see him at The Dalles. Did he stay home thinking he had to play The Discrupters?

And the other four men on your team are funny looking.

NOT smack talking Carrie. Her game scares me!

Side bets welcome. The Discrupters could always use more beer!

Wes, et al., unfortunately, I will not be attending the disembowelment of the Discruptors.

Sad, I love the taste of disappointment.

Comment

No fear Carrie, I'm sure Jason will be bringing home a LOT of disappointment.

(Your smack talk seems as lame as Jeff's. I believe you inadvertently smack-talked yourself.)

You'll be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                      Hey now. I only promised half a round!

Comment

Oh Jevon, had she asked you would have found a way to keep going.
                        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

I love this place. So fun to watch

Comment

Because Putt This is weak on the smack talk.....

While we had no idea we'd lost them before we got to Adair.... Putt This apparently had found them.... And handed us our asses when we got there.
                            Frankly, I'm a little upset. When they gave them to us, it looked like them kicked them around a little too.

Good playing with you, Jeff and Stu. I'm now counting on you to sweep the rest of the season. We don't mind getting beat, if it's by the best.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X