X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed of Play

Last year throughout the season on Saturdays we had a big issue with speed of play. There were quite a few matches when multiple cards were backed up because of one very slow group. I realize everyone takes their matches seriously but when you are causing 3-4 groups to be backed up it is time to pick up the speed of play. I don't know if a rule could be made or if that would even help, but if all the captains could have a talk with their teams regarding this issue I think we could have more time for lunch and to leave the park before dark. Thanks in advance, rant over. BTW Thanks to Jordan and Josh for all of their hard work and Josh, my offer still stands to help wherever needed.
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Thank you Darr, looking forward to it. I will need your help this season, and hopefully I can get a few more brave volunteers too.

Speed of play was frustrating on several rounds last season. I believe the bottom line was we had too many players on one card for those rounds, and I did not do a good job managing that ahead of time. The 2nd half of the season was better than the 1st, but only the seasoned players can tell me that. Milo got ridiculous, and we all were either frustrated or embarrassed about it depending on the person. With the 7 person cards this season, you should notice a change back to a smoother flow.
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Jeff Hemmerling
      Jeff Hemmerling commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by jdinteg
      With the 7 person cards this season, you should notice a change back to a smoother flow.
      He meant "7 person matches."

Oops, syntax error. Thanks for the correction Hemmerling.
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X