X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Disc Golf: Looking for new team

Im looking for new team for team disc golf if anyone needs me let me know if not im cool have good time next year
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

????

Is there an opening on the Vapor Trails?

Comment

No, but now I know of TWO people looking to get on a team, I suggest you just find 5 more.....

Oh, also, did anyone even bother to ask: Will the format be the same next year? Is there even any room for more teams? Is a co-director needed?

How can I help TDG accomodate more teams / more players? I think TDG could be held on TWO courses at a time, instead of just one. One conference plays at one course, the other at a different course. And still have inter-conference matches, so you get to see everyone sooner or later. I would be willing to co-TD the 2nd course to make this happen, but the problem is I am on the same team as the TD, so that would not work. Who is willing to step up?
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by sands.steven View Post
        Is there an opening on the Vapor Trails?
        yes steve that means there is a opening lol
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          I would be willing to co-TD the 2nd course to make this happen, but the problem is I am on the same team as the TD, so that would not work. Who is willing to step up?
          I am willing... alas... I, too, am on the same team.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

maybe this thread should be moved to here http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...read.php?t=786
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

My Winter was poorer for not being able to play TDG.
              I'll be looking for a spot next year- Chris, Steve?

Comment

That's 3 players, and last year I heard of numerous players/teams that wanted in. It seemed what was lacking was an organized method by which to form teams, and a lack of room for more teams in the format.

When I played City League baseball, there was a big meeting before the season at which prospective players could find teams to join. I got right on a team, and had a blast playing hardball after missing it for a decade.

What about a having a big meeting (at a a disc golf course) at which players can form into teams? I suppose the format question will need to be addressed first. I suggest having the meeting at a disc golf course!
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I have a possible team for the next TDG season. probably just 4-5 of us as of now, so we may be needing a few players.
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                    I would be willing to co-TD the 2nd course to make this happen, but the problem is I am on the same team as the TD, so that would not work. Who is willing to step up?
                    I might be willing to help out and be a co-TD but I am a lazy A-hole...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      I might be willing to help out and be a co-TD but I am a lazy A-hole...
                      Just what everyone is looking for in a TD.

Comment

I agree a pre-season meeting (at a course) is a good idea. Returning teams I'd say are set. If more teams want in, then they need to come up with a TD to run a second division. Can we start TDG now?

Bob

Comment

whould be willing to talk about what all would be required of a co-td

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                            whould be willing to talk about what all would be required of a co-td
                            Must have at least Intermediate knowledge of proper Quaffer technique.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              Must have at least Intermediate knowledge of proper Quaffer technique.

Bob
                              ...and a set of quaffer glasses!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X