Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Players wanted

Sunday team seeks two players. PM.

Hey Robin, ya, Wes is asking you to Private Message him. Just click on his name and select Send Private Message.

Comment

Haha thanks Dan. I love that I can laugh at myself

Comment

Kevin Rivera said he's looking for a Sunday team, possibly me too. Let me know if you're still looking for players.

I think we've been on the same card the last two Lunchtime Mondays ... right?

Terry Kenney

Comment

The Discrupters is looking for ONE more player - perhaps.....

I have not yet heard from one of our players. They may or may not be returning. If anyone is interested in joining the team, PLEASE PM me.

Comment

8th player has vanished.
            PM or email if you are still looking for a Sunday team.

Comment

ROBIN,
              Not YOU silly! I haven't heard from John.
              I'd reply to your VM, but I don't know how to do that in this new system. There was no way I'd have even known I had a VM except I stumbled on it (stated in case Sam reads this and I forget to put in in the BUG topic).
              STILL looking for a new 8th or contact from John (stated in case Tim reads this and wants to pass along the message)....
              No WORRIES for you Robin. Your in and we're all looking forward to having you on the team.

Comment

If your still looking Samantha would like to be on a team

Comment

Samantha Stevens? That's the mom on "Bewitched" right?
                  More info required to respond. PM or post.

BTW George- Let's just say a case of Jubelle Ale (sp?) this year as a friendly wager?

Comment

• George A.
                    George A. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes that's her ... What do you want to know ... And sure on the bet

• Wes Hansen
                    Wes Hansen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Samantha,
                    Contact me if you are interested in playing TDG. ASAP is best. Via PM.

• George A.
                    George A. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She is at league tonight and the pm thing sucks on here my # (503)680-3962 .. Text or call if you want to know something

I would be interested in getting on a Sunday team, if I could be an alternate (I'm a single father and only get every other weekend free)
                  I could show up every other weekend for sure and some in between

Current rating 875, but after the last two tournaments it should be around 900 (just started throwing in tournaments last year, and I've only played in 4 so far)
                  Thanks
                  Joshua Skei

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X