Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff's and Jordan's schedule, though the same as years before, makes the most sense considering the extra curricular activities we tend to enjoy during team golf events. You would have to reserve a specific shelter AND get an alcohol permit at Blue Lakes for example. I assume they monitor activities there closely...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
      I like the idea of using Blue Lake for semis. We'd definitely need to shorten it up a bit.
      You're in charge of hole 17 Sam
      we dont need to do a thing to blue lake... I still think its silly we aren't playing it in its entirety.
      we can play milo, *cries* blue lake 17 is too hard

oh please

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        You and I agree on almost everything...

You substituted Stubb for Milo. I don't think of Stubb as a real golf course, sorry.
        Too much hiking/trees/darkness and not enough flat/fairway/light.
        I think Milo should be one of our regular season courses.

Blue Lake can be regular season or semis. Doesn't matter, let's just get it on the schedule.
        I'm with hemmerling on this. milo and blue during the regular season, I would advise this.

I cant wait for mccormick park
        that will be a good addition.

Comment

ODW is down with Blue Lake.... I can't imagine Milo not being included during the regular season, that's akin to blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
            ODW is down with Blue Lake.... I can't imagine Milo not being included during the regular season, that's akin to blasphemy!
            preach it bossman!

Comment

The Discrupters would LOVE to see BL on the schedule. Lots of options for making it play faster.
              Now that it is in, missing out on BL would be like skipping Milo or Pier...

Comment

Agreed! Blue lake is a must play late this season. Milo is an amazing course, and definitely the best choice for finals.
                PDGA# 49616
                Stumptown# 353
                OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

personally I would like to see blue lake at the beginning of the schedule and sorosis near the middle.

Comment

Traditionally Sorosis is 1st. I really look forward to Sorosis and Bonneville early.
                    PDGA# 49616
                    Stumptown# 353
                    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

I still dont understand why we always start at sorosis? can someone give me a reason for this?

Comment

• Sausage Fingers
                        Sausage Fingers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        because travelling in the gorge in foul winter weather can be hazardous. peeps who live there are used to it and know how to drive in it.

Are the dates and selection of courses set in stone yet? I am trying to get all my ducks in row...
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

The dates are solid, but which courses we play each event is still up in the air. We have a few recalcitrant ducks who refuse to get in the damn row...
                        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Week 9 - Saturday/Sunday January 25-26, 2014 (Adair)

Not a Team Disc Golfer, but was checking out this thread. Festivus is always the week before the Superbowl at Adair, and that would be this weekend.

Comment

• Sausage Fingers
                            Editing a comment
                            Yep! That was one of the conflicts that we are resolving. It looks like we will be heading down there in early November instead. Thanks for taking the time to let me know, it would have been a right mess that.

• Matt B.
                            Matt B. commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There would have been a lot of airing of grievances. Perhaps only settled by feats of strength.

• Sausage Fingers
                            Editing a comment
                            Matt B FTW!!!!

Thanks for the update, Jordan.
                          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X