Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll figure out what time they are wanting to play Jordan, if I have time to help before hand, I just might do that.

Comment

The Discrupters will have 5, 6 if we get lucky.
      Still wondering how many ODW plan on having....

Comment

Good Bad & Sassy will have only 7 due to injury.

Victor Cervantes! Inquiring minds want to know how many peeps from Big Winds will be showing up tomorrow?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Asking and informing worked every week but this one...
          Junior League stuff.

Comment

Douchebagery

[QUOTE=Sausage Fingers;133753]Good Bad & Sassy will have only 7 due to injury.

Droppin deuces may only have 4 do to an injury and douchebagery. I have to apologize in advance for our lack of class. but the 4 that will be there are classy.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
              Asking and informing worked every week but this one...
              Junior League stuff.
              I told Jason we would have seven. He said he would let you know. Sorry for the confusion.
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                I told Jason we would have seven. He said he would let you know. Sorry for the confusion.
                thank you. We are 5, perhaps 6.

Comment

lonell has dirty shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    thank you. We are 5, perhaps 6.
                    but actually 4....
                    Junior league stuff.

Comment

I wanted to thank the Born 2 B Fly guys for such a fun pair of rounds yesterday. A super-fun day of golf in the sun...

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to Jordan and everyone else who helps make Oregon Team Golf happen each year. Thank you guys, you rock!

Jeff
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Congratulations to Darkhorse! Great guys! And very patient

Thanks to Jordan and Josh for a great year! We had a blast!

Last year we got 3rd, this year we got 2nd... we will be back next year!
                        sigpic
                        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

ODW would like to thank Jordan, Josh, Hemmerling and everyone else that helped make the 10th year of OTDG the best yet! YOU ALL ROCK!!! Much love!

Comment

Indeed that was a bit junior league but the cool people were there. We just figured we would compare the current and prior year's attendance of ODW at the finals and field the difference.

Come on Dan, I expected more from you with the smack talk.

In all seriousness you boys are too much fun even with the beating I received! I don't think I have enjoyed a loss that much.

Originally posted by DanD View Post
                            but actually 4....
                            Junior league stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                              Congratulations to Darkhorse! Great guys! And very patient

Thanks to Jordan and Josh for a great year! We had a blast!

Last year we got 3rd, this year we got 2nd... we will be back next year!
                              You're a good man, Dan Brown. Congratulations on an excellent season, yourselves.

And congrats to Darkhorse, of course, of course....
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                                I wanted to thank the Born 2 B Fly guys for such a fun pair of rounds yesterday. A super-fun day of golf in the sun...

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to Jordan and everyone else who helps make Oregon Team Golf happen each year. Thank you guys, you rock!
                                I'll echo Hagerty here and say thanks to Jeremy Sines and Ryan Tech of Born2BFly for two rounds of awesome golf.
                                Apologies to Jeremy for not being much singles competition (you shot great)
                                Thanks Justin Gastin for being a friendly captain.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X