X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Finale smack talk week 11

Another amazing year of team golf thank you Jordan can't wait for milo all 36

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Putt This is looking forward to bringing the pain to our finals opponent Born2BFly!
    BSF layout, here we come...

Comment

That little slice of heaven that is... Milo.

Can't wait!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

If ODW plays the same way they did in last years finals Discruptors are going to take this one easily.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Warning. Satan plays for Born2BFly... Thought you religious Putt This! folks should know what to look out for...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Warning. Satan plays for Born2BFly... Thought you religious Putt This! folks should know what to look out for...
            I guess Born2BFly should consider the following quotation:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
              I guess Born2BFly should consider the following quotation:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
              "Truth is you're weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men."

Comment

Sines, looking forward to playing you on the West side buddy!
                PDGA# 49616
                Stumptown# 353
                OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

I could not have asked for a better response. But... seriously... this Satan is the king of the "your mom" or "your sister" joke. When he gets a hold of you, JP... oh boy. This is going to be fun.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Question: Do we know what pin placements will be played for the finals? Which pads will we be using? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      I could not have asked for a better response. But... seriously... this Satan is the king of the "your mom" or "your sister" joke. When he gets a hold of you, JP... oh boy. This is going to be fun.
                      Tell Satan I will meet him at the crossroads of Milo. We will duel with XDs and "mom jokes". Just remind him what happened when he messed with that guy down in Georgia: http://youtu.be/cDm_ZHyYTrg.

Comment

http://youtu.be/zd42-uTLErM

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                          Tell Satan I will meet him at the crossroads of Milo. We will duel with XDs and "mom jokes". Just remind him what happened when he messed with that guy down in Georgia: http://youtu.be/cDm_ZHyYTrg.
                          I like this version better

http://youtu.be/0tpGdtj_BxA

Comment

Discrupters will have 6 or 7 against ODW... how many will you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                              Discrupters will have 6 or 7 against ODW... how many will you have?
                              Will ODW show? If so, with how many?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X