X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George,
    Aren't you at least 10 years older than me?!

Also, remember that we will only have 5 or 6, in case you want to let 2 of yours sleep in until round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
      Scenario #2 You've tried to hit that stupid fenced in area and have landed on your butt after sliding on the mossy tee pad....
      Ouch. But, nice par!

On that topic: take relief. I never throw hole 1 from that mossy sidewalk with the exposed round aggregate. I throw from the grass to the left of the sidewalk. It's not the most level ground, and there is a tree root, but you can find a line, and it is much less dangerous. Heck, I am just laying up when we play the tournament pin anyway!

I propose that we continue to allow blanket relief on all teepads during winter team golf. Specifically: up to 2 meters on either side of the teepad, and up to 5 meters behind it.

Let's be safe out there! I have personally transported a player to the hospital from an injury during team golf, and I can name others also hospitalized in seasons past. Let's have a clean, injury-free season!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
        George,
        Aren't you at least 10 years older than me?!

Also, remember that we will only have 5 or 6, in case you want to let 2 of yours sleep in until round 2.
        Yeah... but he has a girlfriend almost old enough to be his daughter so that keeps him young...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Don't jump all over me... but I haven't been paying attention....

"I propose that we continue to allow blanket relief on all teepads during winter team golf. Specifically: up to 2 meters on either side of the teepad, and up to 5 meters behind it."

We ALWAYS have this big of tee area? Tomorrow also?
          Being able the go back I am clear on... but two meters sideways? That not only gets you off the tee "area" but also can get you around a tree and a whole new, better/easier shot.

Is GS's statement accurate as an ongoing TDG supplementary safety rule? Will it be in affect tomorrow? Mr. Lewis?...

I'll be interested to see if that opens up my shot selection more. Not saying it will do me any good... (but playing George I should be fine anyway!)

ps. George- Looks like 5 for us as of an hour ago. I can only hope the giant baby changes his mind in the morning.

Comment

Word from the morning round... DGOD 4.5, Dropping Deuces 1.5. Waiting on word...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

This just in...

Disc Golf or Die has defeated Droppin' Deuces. Score to follow.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

10.5 - 5.5

One to go!
                sigpic
                http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                  10.5 - 5.5

One to go!

dont forget to bring that new trophy you promised, you know the 1 that will be WORTHY

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure that congrats are in order to Darkhorse for an amazing win. Tied 2.5-2.5 in the morning. Tied 3-3 in the afternoon. Came down to strokes and the rough math we did leaves us believing that the moustached crew took it by 4 strokes. No matter... this was one of my favorite weeks of one of my favorite seasons of TDG. Thanks to my amazing team and the amazing team that we competed against.

The loss hurts... but I am proud of each and every member of Good, Bad and Sassy. They fought their hearts out all year and we succeeded as a team.. and it looks like today we lost... as a team. We party Tuesday night like champions.

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thanks Sam and back at you. That is how #1 and #2 should battle! Couldn't say more about the class of GB&S.

DGOD. I expect a similiar fight in two weeks at Milo. Let's play

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post

DGOD. I expect a similiar fight in two weeks at Milo. Let's play
                        sigpic
                        http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

SATURDAY 02/09/13 RESULTS
                          1. Disc Golf or Die @ Droppin Deuces (DGOD 9.5-5.5)
                          2. Chain Damage @ Young Guns (Chain Damage 12-3)
                          3. Hylton Baskets @ Born2BFly (Born2BFly 6.5-5.5)
                          4. Oregon Disc & Wildlife @ Dancing Cows (Dancing Cows 8-3)
                          5. OREgrown @ Putt It In Your Mouth (PIIYM 12-0)
                          PDGA# 49616
                          Stumptown# 353
                          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            Pretty sure that congrats are in order to Darkhorse for an amazing win. Tied 2.5-2.5 in the morning. Tied 3-3 in the afternoon. Came down to strokes and the rough math we did leaves us believing that the moustached crew took it by 4 strokes. No matter... this was one of my favorite weeks of one of my favorite seasons of TDG. Thanks to my amazing team and the amazing team that we competed against.

The loss hurts... but I am proud of each and every member of Good, Bad and Sassy. They fought their hearts out all year and we succeeded as a team.. and it looks like today we lost... as a team. We party Tuesday night like champions.

It looks like GB&S let the "Trojan Horse" into their gates.... HEHE, I couldn't help myself to make an Iliad reference
                            PDGA# 49616
                            Stumptown# 353
                            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Horrible, Josh. Simply horrible.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Championships are on Sunday the 24th? I might have to throw myself into the caddy pool and come watch the fun.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X