X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OR Team DG: Week 9 smack talk

Os erew ot nigeb ... er'ew gniog ot knaps emos ym elttil ynop ssa.....
    VAPOR TRAILS !!!!!

erehw*
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Putt This is playing the win-less Green Bowl Packers for our final regular season match..
      Let it be said that we don't want to be their sole victory this year.
      That, my friends, would be humiliating.
      Fortunately it looks like we're playing at Milo.

Comment

You are very bad at this smack talk thing, Jeff...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Lund
          Georgie-
          Your little pony fetish thing is well documented and speaks for itself. But we would all like to thank you for taking us back to that precious moment where we realized that we could write backwards! There are so many options! I can leave the words in order but spell them backwards! I can put the words backwards but spell them forward! Oh man so many possibilities so few weeks of team disc golf! Also I think you will appreciate this page, which documents the phenomenal power of the human mind a.k.a. how it is that we are able to read most of your posts.

One question though - During all that time that you have been practicing your backwards typing did you notice that we keep winning and you keep losing? Have a gander at the TDG standings BUT KEEP THIS PAGE OPEN AS THIS WILL HELP YOU DECODE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT: Our respective regular season positions in the standing are all set. Darkhorse is in the final four playing for the championship. Vapor Trails is playing for 13th Ė 16th place.

!emocleW eríouY
          Usted poco pony... Sůlo un vapor de FYI senderos gana cada vez por tener mŠs divertido que todos ustedes chicos sudar la victoria... Recuerde que la vida es corta divertirse siempre tienes la oportunidad... Y miramos adelante a la fiesta con los caballos

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            You are very bad at this smack talk thing, Jeff...
            Correct sir. I need some lessons from you and George.
            Although now that I think of it, Pinkal & Coleman could give me some pointers too!

How about this:

Green Bowl Packers...Putt This is going to crush you so bad at Milo
            that you'll wish you never showed up. Here comes 0-9!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
              Correct sir. I need some lessons from you and George.
              Although now that I think of it, Pinkal & Coleman could give me some pointers too!

How about this:

Green Bowl Packers...Putt This is going to crush you so bad at Milo
              that you'll wish you never showed up. Here comes 0-9!
              OUCHIES!

Comment

Wow... My's gramers and spellings must be good .. None of yous been fixen it....

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                  Wow... My's gramers and spellings must be good .. None of yous been fixen it....
                  This might be it...
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    THAT, my friend, is how you talk some smack.

Take notes, Hemmerling...

Comment

By the way!!!!!

Mad Props to the Discruptors and VAPOR TRAILS! for getting more than one win each this season.

Progress is being made get some more wins this weekend folks. I want to see you both 3-6 for the reg. season

Og Egroeg!

Comment

Ok pale pony's we will be down two people ... Frist time in a long time we don't get the 7 man point that is all

Comment

Ok pale pony's we will be down two people ... Frist time in a long time we don't get the 7 man point that is all
                          As long as you are there George!

Comment

Haven't miss one yet

Comment

Thanks for the heads up George. We will plan accordingly so let us know if anything changes for you guys.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X