X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lund View Post
    Thanks for the heads up George. We will plan accordingly so let us know if anything changes for you guys.
    We like to play Cali .. Your call

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
      We like to play Cali .. Your call
      I thought you were going to have 6 players? We are trying to plan to have 6 players there for each round as well. That means regular doubles, no?

Comment

Sounds good to me can't wait to spank some pony ass

Comment

BW,
          DiscruptErs will have 6, FYI, so you can plan accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
            Sounds good to me can't wait to spank some pony ass
            Sorry George. I won't be able to make it tommorrow. Fever and slight lung infection. I will have your money next time I see you. Might want to bring a pooper scooper though because you will be behind whatever horse you play!

Comment

Feel better soon, Chumley.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Feel better soon, Chumley.
                Thanks Sam. Just got the news. Nice work today GB&S! Looking foward to the rematch. Was Sines crying afterwards?

Comment

No way, man. Sines - and all of Team Skinny - are all class. My only regret today was not being able to play with some of my favorite golfers in TDG.. while also playing with some of my favorite golfers in TDG. A conundrum I would take every week...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    No way, man. Sines - and all of Team Skinny - are all class. My only regret today was not being able to play with some of my favorite golfers in TDG.. while also playing with some of my favorite golfers in TDG. A conundrum I would take every week...
                    Uh huh....right.

Comment

Granted... this was posted before other recent posts.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X