Week 8 smack talk Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OR Team DG: Week 8 smack talk

    Wow... We're to start man... a bunch of rusty old bagers then there's some sassy chicks ...might not be to bad

  • #2
    I just can't think of anything that hasn't been said about these guys ... A little help here

    Comment


    • #3
      A 5-2 team goes up against a 2-5 team. What more needs to be said?
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

      Comment


      • #4
        George,
        I think you have a great chance of beating them.
        They beat us by a single point. You crushed us.
        Advantage VT!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          A 5-2 team goes up against a 2-5 team. What more needs to be said?
          We've beat worse teamed than you guys

          Comment


          • #6
            Wes sounds a little bitter. Must be the sting of the loss after dishing out all of that smack. I do want to thank him for bringing only valid team members to the match.

            Good luck next weekend, George. I promise to help you out so you don't blow any of your matches due to bad management. Probably.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by George A. View Post
              We've beat worse teamed than you guys
              So... the league is handicapped and so are some of the captains. I am slowly catching on...
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

              Comment


              • #8
                George,
                If teams are ranked according to "assiness", you have no chance of beating a team with Sam on it.

                Must be lonely for Sam during the holidays, when people spend time with those that love them.
                Sure explains a lot.

                Comment


                • #9

                  We've known each other for years and you've clearly learned not a thing about me. And... I think you are projecting. I think you were sitting all by yourself in whatever basement you are currently renting over the holidays. Perhaps a trip out to the local Plaid Pantry in your pajamas and slippers but other than that I am guessing you didn't do shit or see anyone. I, on the other hand, had a great holiday season filled with many friends and smiles and good times. I hope for you that your life gets better over the next year so that you can enjoy a similar good holiday season. Even if you are a prick.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

                  Comment


                  • #10



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sam View Post

                      We've known each other for years and you've clearly learned not a thing about me. And... I think you are projecting. I think you were sitting all by yourself in whatever basement you are currently renting over the holidays. Perhaps a trip out to the local Plaid Pantry in your pajamas and slippers but other than that I am guessing you didn't do shit or see anyone. I, on the other hand, had a great holiday season filled with many friends and smiles and good times. I hope for you that your life gets better over the next year so that you can enjoy a similar good holiday season. Even if you are a prick.
                      Holy Crap! I laughed so hard after reading this. You guys are really mean to each other, it's funny to watch.
                      PDGA# 49616
                      Stumptown# 353
                      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm pretty sure we are all handicapped every other sunday.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sam View Post

                          I, on the other hand, had a great holiday season filled with many friends and smiles and good times. ...you are a prick.

                          Friends... lol. dont try to play us sam

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                            I'm pretty sure we are all handicapped every other sunday.
                            Bravo, I know I am!

                            Wes,
                            Putt This is looking forward to engaging in some verbal repartee with Discruptors this Sunday. Hope you will field at least 6 players!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Putt This, kiss my putt!!

                              Truly,
                              The Giant Slayer

                              Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                              Bravo, I know I am!

                              Wes,
                              Putt This is looking forward to engaging in some verbal repartee with Discruptors this Sunday. Hope you will field at least 6 players!

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X