X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy DG League: 2009 Final Standings

Here are the final standings for the 2009 NW Disc Golf Fantasy league. I'd like to thank everyone for participating! I hope we can have a league again next year, and I'm more than happy to hand the reigns off on that one,

First Place: Ben Van Dusen
    Total Points: 2,725
    Winnings: $40 in scrip

Ben also shares the imaginary "Perfect Attendance" award with Kevin Gerlich and Matt Benotsch, being the only players to send in picks for ALL eligible events. To help Ben with his victory, he had 6 "Division Winner" bonuses!

Second Place: Kevin Gerlich
    Total Points: 2,710
    Winnings: $24 in scrip

As noted above, Kevin was one of only three participants to have perfect attendance. Kevin carded 6 "Division Winner" bonuses, and one "Lone Wolf" bonus to help propel him to into the cash.

Third Place: Nate Sexton
    Total Points: 2,615
    Winnings: $16 in scrip

Nate actually missed two events, carding 20s, and still somehow got himself into the cash. Nate received 5 "Division Winner" bonuses along the way.

Here are the rest of the results...

4th -- Matt Benotsch -- 2,545
    5th -- Scott Hill -- 2,540
    6th -- Ryan Gwillim -- 2,440
    7th -- Dustin Keys -- 2,200
    8th -- Nathan Boyes -- 2,180
    9th -- Quentin Sutter -- 1,960
    10th -- Jesse Cox -- 1915
    11th -- Sean Phillips -- 1815
    12th -- Zaq Jones -- 1800
    13th -- Jason Pinkal -- 1585
    14th -- Sam Gibson -- 1135
    15th -- Rebecca Duffy -- 1110
    16th -- Tim Coye -- 935

Complete scoring with everyone's selections and such can be found at, http://fantasydg.ryangwillim.com

Payment will be awarded on Wednesday the 28th. This should give everyone a chance to look over the master file if they think the standings may have any discrepancies. If you find anything, please email me and we'll get it taken care of.
    Last edited by gwillim; October 22nd, 2009, 05:36 PM.

Thanks, Ryan. This was fun. Give me a holla next spring and I'll help out.

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
      Here are the final standings for the 2009 NW Disc Golf Fantasy league. I'd like to thank everyone for participating! I hope we can have a league again next year, and I'm more than happy to hand the reigns off on that one,

First Place: Ben Van Dusen
      Total Points: 2,725
      Winnings: $40 in scrip

Ben also shares the imaginary "Perfect Attendance" award with Kevin Gerlich and Matt Benotsch, being the only players to send in picks for ALL eligible events. To help Ben with his victory, he had 6 "Division Winner" bonuses!

Second Place: Kevin Gerlich
      Total Points: 2,710
      Winnings: $24 in scrip

As noted above, Kevin was one of only three participants to have perfect attendance. Kevin carded 6 "Division Winner" bonuses, and one "Lone Wolf" bonus to help propel him to into the cash.

Third Place: Nate Sexton
      Total Points: 2,615
      Winnings: $16 in scrip

Nate actually missed two events, carding 20s, and still somehow got himself into the cash. Nate received 5 "Division Winner" bonuses along the way.

Here are the rest of the results...

4th -- Matt Benotsch -- 2,545
      5th -- Scott Hill -- 2,540
      6th -- Ryan Gwillim -- 2,440
      7th -- Dustin Keys -- 2,200
      8th -- Nathan Boyes -- 2,180
      9th -- Quentin Sutter -- 1,960
      10th -- Jesse Cox -- 1915
      11th -- Sean Phillips -- 1815
      12th -- Zaq Jones -- 1800
      13th -- Jason Pinkal -- 1585
      14th -- Sam Gibson -- 1135
      15th -- Rebecca Duffy -- 1110
      16th -- Tim Coye -- 935

Complete scoring with everyone's selections and such can be found at, http://fantasydg.ryangwillim.com

Payment will be awarded on Wednesday the 28th. This should give everyone a chance to look over the master file if they think the standings may have any discrepancies. If you find anything, please email me and we'll get it taken care of.
      I'm just happy that I am consistent. Whether it's real dg or fantasy dg I can be found one place out of the cash.

Thanks Ryan!

Comment

First off, thank you Ryan for organizing this. I LOVE fantasy sports.

Wow, by 15 points, huh? Oh well, next year. This was very fun.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X