X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    Bummer! Well, you won't have to worry about your picks and that'll give you more time to update the standings!
    Word!

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
      Scott you are right about the consistency. although i will always put my money on chandler, even if he is up against Climo, Avery,or any other pros. he is a local and unless he turns into a big turd, he will always have my support. 10 years from now he is going to be the BEST player in the world! maybe not that long, but for sure in 10 years.
      Looks like you might be onto something here. The kid had two hot rounds yesterday and is up by three.

Comment

10 years? such a pessimist aren't ya.. It could and should be 1-3 years, be faster if his dad wouldn't be such a softie and start being a hardaxx. "Dam it son, that 530 foot drive of yours was the wimpest throw I seen from you in all my life, go back to the course tonight and do 5 rounds, bring a darn flashlight, no excuses about not being able to see a thing, you should be posting 1000 rated rounds blind by now!"

I wish my daddy were like that... hey, btw, what happened to colin, drop out last min?

Comment

grrrrrr.... there goes my first place points, nate sexton is the man, hats off to him, -8 3rd round, that is just a sick score and then a -4 final 9 to boot... nuts, talk about afterburners... nice payout for sure...

Comment

Colin has an internship for the summer in Soda Springs, ID. He is working on improving the fuel efficiency of some huge mining trucks at a mine in western Wyoming. He wont be making it back for many coastal tourney this summer but if anyone is in his area and wants to get a round in I can put you in touch because I am sure he would love someone to golf with over there.

Sorry about your first place points Snap, Chandler will have his day soon, he can't just go straight to winning an A-tier. He has to win a C-tier first like all the rest of us before he can take the disc golf world by storm.
            Innova Champion Discs
            Discmania
            huk lab
            Keen Footwear
            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
              Chandler will have his day soon, he can't just go straight to winning an A-tier. He has to win a C-tier first like all the rest of us before he can take the disc golf world by storm.
              Chandler is just going to skip winning the A,B,and C tier events, he is goinig to go win USDGC this year!!!! WHOOOPP WHOOOPPP TEAM OLY!!
              Team HOSER:dancing:
              Team OLY:cheerleader:
              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X