Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy DG League: Lilac City Open, Eligible Players...

Happy choosing!

Avery Jenkins has registered since the eligable players list was generated. It's probably a good thing cuz everybody would have picked him and everybody would have gotten the same points for this tournament.

So now the big split is Nate or Christan. I went with Nate. How did you guys go with?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
      Avery Jenkins has registered since the eligable players list was generated. It's probably a good thing cuz everybody would have picked him and everybody would have gotten the same points for this tournament.

So now the big split is Nate or Christan. I went with Nate. How did you guys go with?
      I understand that Barsby is going to be there, too. Damn - he would have been my pick!

Comment

No offense to my main man Nate but I went with Dietrich on this one. I'm still saving Nate for later use...

Comment

I took Nate with Dion on the bench, and Fujikawa with The Black Chunder on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
            I took Nate with Dion on the bench, and Fujikawa with The Black Chunder on the bench.

So how will this work? I picked Nate who took 2nd in the Tourney, but 1st in eligible players, and Miki. Has this happened yet? My question is about the possible "bonuses" available. Will I get the 30 pt bonus, or possibly the "lone wolf" bonus (coolest sounding bonus ever)?

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
              So how will this work? I picked Nate who took 2nd in the Tourney, but 1st in eligible players, and Miki. Has this happened yet? My question is about the possible "bonuses" available. Will I get the 30 pt bonus, or possibly the "lone wolf" bonus (coolest sounding bonus ever)?
              Kevin,

The rules state that "first" place is static, no matter whether the player was in the eligible players list or not. If Nate took first among the eligible players, but second overall, then he gets you second place points in the fantasy league.

I considered this pretty heavily when I wrote the rules. The decision was based on the idea that in order to get a bonus, I wanted the player to actually have to win their division outright.

-gwillim

P.S. I'm in New England right without my computer so I won't be able to update the standing until Wednesday or Thursday.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X