X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy DG League: BSF picks

well.....who is gonna take it all. i think i am going with Steve Rico for open, but i am still up in the air on the adv. side

I haven't looked too closely at the adv side of things either. I think I'm going to pick Doss for Open, I'm really excited to see Climo coming this year, but I have a feeling he won't make the top 5.

Comment

I might be pulling for Avery on this one. Doss is another good pick though so I'm not 100% decided on anything yet.

Comment

Gregg Barsby baby! A -11 3rd round with an ace on the Lead card with all that pressure.... He is prime time now! I watched Nikko at the Memorial, big courses like him... I'm picking Barsby... for ADV... I'll keep quiet on this one...

Comment

So it's Monday, is the roster officially set?

Comment

Yeah, sorry you caught me sleeping. The rosters will be up in about 3 minutes...

Comment

Alright I went with Avery backed up with Doss in Open and then Shawn Barnett backed up by Patrick Buckley in advanced.

Bring it on.

Comment

I'm going to pick....Andrew Rich. He got food poisoning at The Master's Cup and couldn't play. I also heard he got to caddy for Climo the last round and see all that epic Leader Card golf. SICK ACE BARSBY (hole 4, BLIND Roller!!!) and NATE DOSS (Smooth Forehand to tie it back up with Barsby!!) He is pumped and ready to rip Milo a new Shule Hole.....

Advanced....I'm going to go with.....(drumroll)......Cody Cornett. He is an up and comer and can throw a mile. Or should I say throw a MILO.....
                Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

<-------------- Meet Milo.

Please don't throw Milo!

Comment

See Milo.....
                    See Milo Run.....
                    See Milo Run straight down the fairway....
                    See Milo Crash The Chains Boy!!

Cute Dog, did you name him after McIver? See ya there on Wedneday......Come on weather...Cooperate!
                    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

haha

No, we named him Myles and he just gets called Milo...

see ya there!

Comment

Well I made the picks after going back and forth. Go Doss!! See you all there!

Comment

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
                          Well I made the picks after going back and forth. Go Doss!! See you all there!
                          I was stuck between Doss and Rico, too. I finally settled on Doss because he seemed to do pretty well last time he played here.

Comment

I am going with Doss in pro and Lund in adv!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X