Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to pick my homeboy, but with the locals at a course so far away, gotta pick a local... not gonna announce my pick, would hate to be the person to blame when the guy is at a must make putt on hole 18 to win and he thinking, "Snap7times, snap7times, he counting on me..." rim out...

Comment

Ryan, when you post the standings will we see who everyone picked or just the points?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
        Ryan, when you post the standings will we see who everyone picked or just the points?
        The standings will be points only, however, I'll put all of everything in a google doc and link it to the standings so you can see everyone's selections, and also verify that I did my math correctly, etc.

Comment

Is there anything happening this weekend?
          I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thats in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Ill know Im a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Im not sure, but its possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.
          ~Annika Srenstam

Comment

Nope. Next weekend is the Spring Classic at Steilacoom!

Comment

Well I think after botching the first events i have no choice but to use feldberg now. I need points badly. go Dave!

Comment

Okay I also went with Dave (backed by Brody) in Open. In advanced I went with Jason McGrew (backed by Toby Chef) since he's from Oregon. Go big O.

Comment

I went with Feldberg too, with Nate on the bench. And Jamie Garces, because Steilli is pretty much his backyard (and when I played with him in the Chilli at Steilli he hit turbo-putt's from an uncomfortable distance), with Lundy on the bench. Eric's my boy!

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
                    he hit turbo-putt's from an uncomfortable distance),
                    That made me laugh!

I went with Feldburg, mainly because I don't think I'll use him again this year, except if he plays the Celebration again. Miller's on the bench. I really hope Miller beats Feldburg again, however! I just don't see it happening at Steilli, but with the 27 layout, I think he's got a chance.

For the MA1 side of things I went with Lundy, because he's my favourite Washingtonian, and he's been en fuego lately. On the bench is Jamie Richards, he played well at the Downriver, and I expect him to continue to play well.

Go Lundy!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X