X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy DG League: Sign up NOW!!!

So far, there are only 5 people signed up for the fantasy league. There were plenty more than that who voted for the higher entry fee in the poll I put up previously.

League starts THIS MONDAY!!!!

Good call...I've been lagging on this. I just sent you some cheddah. (oh, btw, in the rules pdf you have May 15th as the deadline)
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Good call...I've been lagging on this. I just sent you some cheddah. (oh, btw, in the rules pdf you have May 15th as the deadline)
      Yeah, the deadline is May 15th, but if you wait that long you'll get the minimum number of points for the GNWO.

I set it up so ppl could sign up after GNWO, but it's much more beneficial people sign up now so that they can have a shot at GNWO.

Tim,
      Don't forget to send me the registration e-mail as it states in the pdf.

Thanks,
      Ryan

Comment

Where do we sign up? Is this obvious?

Edit: Yes... it is. The top thread on this board has a PDF attachment with everything I need to know. I will sign up this evening! Thanks, Ryan!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Go read the Rules pdf found at the link above and it will tell you all you need to know.

Comment

i signed up like a week or two ago... Gwillim.. make sure to use my gmail account please...

Comment

Where can I find a current registration list? I don't see it on the PDGA site yet!

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                i signed up like a week or two ago... Gwillim.. make sure to use my gmail account please...
                Nate,
                I never received a registration email from you? Can you resend it, please.
                -G

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Where can I find a current registration list? I don't see it on the PDGA site yet!
                  It'll be up in about 6 months.

Comment

I'm in!! Prepare to eat my dust. I got an email from Obama stating the winner of each Oregon Series event ahead of time. There are some good surprises in there.

Comment

Did you get my registration and money? Just making sure. Let me know.

I'm ready to pick.
                      PDGA President

Comment

How many are registered now?

How about now?

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                          Nate,
                          I never received a registration email from you? Can you resend it, please.
                          -G
                          did you receive my money at least? deafpwr12@cs.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X