X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy DG League: The first event

I was just wondering what the first event is going to be.

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
    I was just wondering what the first event is going to be.
    Great Northwest Open will kick off the season!

Comment

The two highest rated pics right now are:

MPO: Tim Skellinger 26269 Yes 998 Portland OR USA
      MA1: Dan Corbin 23146 953 Roseburg OR USA

But I heard Nate Sexton made it in.

Comment

Ah yes, although Corb is a solid choice in MA1 i do believe i see some real good unrated players as well.....Oh who do i choose.......

Comment

I'm in baby!! Picks have been made so bring it on.

Oh and Nate is in even though it's not posted on PDGA. So by official rules he is not unless it's updated in the near future.

Personally I'll be saving Nate for future events anyway.

Comment

for ease of picking, here's the reg list: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8900
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              for ease of picking, here's the reg list: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8900
              I'll be emailing a mass mailing to all participants tomorrow. Looks like we have 14 participants signed up so far! Don't forget that the rules state that ALL B-tier and higher events are in. Which means that the Downriver Open is being included. Go do some scouting

Please don't send me any picks until Open Selection starts Monday morning (see rules for more info).

Cheers,
              Ryan

Comment

Well I think i learned my lesson waiting till the last minute to send my picks in. I was so busy thinking about playing i forgot to hit send on my email, and sure enough both the people i picked won. Oh well, 20 points or whatever will have to do, and i will no longer procrastinate.

Comment

Well I think i learned my lesson waiting till the last minute to send my picks in. I was so busy thinking about playing i forgot to hit send on my email, and sure enough both the people i picked won. Oh well, 20 points or whatever will have to do, and i will no longer procrastinate.
                  Yikes! It shouldn't affect the whole season too much, but that's a bummer!

Comment

Same thing happened to me - except James Moore did not win and neither did I.

No more procrastinating...
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X