X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy DG League: Fantasy League Rules, Scoring, Payout, etc...

Attached is a PDF that has (hopefully) all the info that you need to know about the 2009 NW Fantasy Disc Golf League.

Please read this document in full before you sign up. If you have any questions, they are welcome.

-Ryan
    Last edited by gwillim; March 25th, 2009, 12:01 PM.

thanks for all your disc golf efforts
    sounds like fun

Comment

Awesome job, Ryan.

Two questions/thoughts.

1) Regarding the rule of only being able to choose a player twice, even if they move from MA1 to MPO - Why? Is this rule mostly for administrative ease? Most players who move up don't start threatening to win right away anyway, do they? (Note - I am NOT complaining about anything - just observing).

2) Regarding the same rule. What mechanisms are in place to prevent someone from picking the same player 3 times? Would their pick be invalidated? Would they be given a warning and a chance to re-pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        1) Regarding the rule of only being able to choose a player twice, even if they move from MA1 to MPO - Why? Is this rule mostly for administrative ease? Most players who move up don't start threatening to win right away anyway, do they? (Note - I am NOT complaining about anything - just observing).
        Primarily for administrative purposes. It will make it much easier to police the process. I don't see it being a problem, as you stated, they probably wouldn't be the best choice anyhow.
        Originally posted by Scott View Post
        2) Regarding the same rule. What mechanisms are in place to prevent someone from picking the same player 3 times? Would their pick be invalidated? Would they be given a warning and a chance to re-pick?
        There really isn't a mechanism in place. I'm leaving it up to the league participants to remember who they have available to them. If I catch it in time, I'll probably send out an email and give them a chance to re-pick, but I'm not going to take the responsibility for it. I'll leave that up to the participants to track their own selections, etc.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X