Fantasy League Standings Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fantasy DG League: Fantasy League Standings

    When the league begins, the standings will be placed here...
    Last edited by gwillim; October 22nd, 2009, 04:36 PM.

  • #2
    Standings as of May 1st:
    Scott Hill -- 325
    Zaq Jones -- 325
    Kevin Gerlich -- 310
    Matt Benotsch --305
    Nate Boyes -- 295
    Nate Sexton -- 285
    Ben Van Dusen -- 285
    Dustin Keys -- 280
    Rebecca Duffy -- 270
    Ryan Gwillim -- 235
    Sean Phillips --225
    Jason Pinkal -- 195
    Quientin Sutter -- 135
    Tim Coye -- 120
    Jesse Cox -- 80
    Sam Gibson -- 80

    Toby Cheff -- 80
    Complete scoring and selection information can be found at, http://fantasydg.ryangwillim.com.

    FYI:
    There are a couple open disputes about scores already, which I'm working on with the participants, so these scores might change bit when we get that ironed out.

    If you think you notice a problem with your score, or someone else's, don't get pissed, just contact me and we'll figure it out.
    Last edited by gwillim; May 1st, 2009, 06:56 AM. Reason: updated Tim's score.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, at least I was not alone in missing the first week...

      P.S. That subdomain is asking me to save a file. Is that right?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Well, at least I was not alone in missing the first week...

        P.S. That subdomain is asking me to save a file. Is that right?
        woah, no. I'll look into that, thanks for the head's up.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          woah, no. I'll look into that, thanks for the head's up.
          Wow, IE sucks! I'll have this fixed in a few minutes. If you're using FF, there's not issue.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes... IE sucks. So does Firefox on a Mac, though. 40% of pages I browse at work crash the browser. I am pretty sure that amputee oil wrestling is not on our blacklist, either.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

            Comment


            • #7
              Standings as of 5/11/09
              Scott Hill -- 530
              Zaq Jones -- 505
              Kevin Gerlich -- 490
              Ben Van Dusen -- 485
              Matt Benotsch -- 485
              Ryan Gwillim -- 485
              Nathan Boyes -- 475
              Rebecca Duffy -- 475
              Nathan Sexton -- 465
              Dustin Keys -- 460
              Jason Pinkal -- 385
              Quientin Sutter -- 315
              Tim Coye -- 315
              Jesse Cox -- 285
              Sean Phillips -- 265
              Toby Cheff -- 120
              Sam Gibson -- 120

              As always, if you see something that you think is correct, please email me and we'll get it worked out!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                Standings as of 5/11/09
                Scott Hill -- 530
                Zaq Jones -- 505
                Kevin Gerlich -- 490
                Ben Van Dusen -- 485
                Matt Benotsch -- 485
                Ryan Gwillim -- 485
                Nathan Boyes -- 475
                Rebecca Duffy -- 475
                Nathan Sexton -- 465
                Dustin Keys -- 460
                Jason Pinkal -- 385
                Quientin Sutter -- 315
                Tim Coye -- 315
                Jesse Cox -- 285
                Sean Phillips -- 265
                Toby Cheff -- 120
                Sam Gibson -- 120

                As always, if you see something that you think is correct, please email me and we'll get it worked out!

                Nice!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Nice!
                  figured you'd like them!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've also updated the master file with everyone's selections and pick-by-pick scoring. It can be found here:

                    fantasydg.ryangwillim.com

                    Key's was the only one with enough balls to pick someone other than Feldburg for MPO!

                    I wish I could give a bonus for that!

                    Also, in my bonus column, it says, "50"! That's because I got the "Lone Wolf" bonus. Don't know what that is? Go read the rules.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                      I've also updated the master file with everyone's selections and pick-by-pick scoring. It can be found here:

                      fantasydg.ryangwillim.com

                      Key's was the only one with enough balls to pick someone other than Feldburg for MPO!

                      I wish I could give a bonus for that!

                      Also, in my bonus column, it says, "50"! That's because I got the "Lone Wolf" bonus. Don't know what that is? Go read the rules.
                      No tourament this week, right?

                      Looks like the next one is BSF! I already have my Pro picked out. Got to figure out my MA1.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Scoring details, including ppls selections has been updated at fantasydg.ryangwillim.com. It looks a bit funky, and I don't have time to fix it right now, sorry.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                          Scoring details, including ppls selections has been updated at fantasydg.ryangwillim.com.
                          Still can't open in IE, and I can't load Firefox at work.

                          Just wanted you to know you are seriously happering my efforts to be unproductive.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Still can't open in IE, and I can't load Firefox at work.
                            Yeah, sorry about that. I think you can save the file and open it in Excel still. I've been too busy to fix the issue. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week in New Hampshire as well, so I don't think I'll get to it until I get back.

                            Glad I'm helping make you less productive!

                            Comment


                            • #15


                              Another lead change! Congratulations to Kevin Gerlich for being the only one to get a bonus this week!

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X