Things to know if you want to be a Bad Ace! October 27th ~ Keizer Rapids 930 AM Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Ace: Things to know if you want to be a Bad Ace! October 27th ~ Keizer Rapids 930 AM

With a little over a week left I just want to send out a friendly reminder:

1) We are capping the series at 75 players this year, any more than that is problematic. Thus I would suggest Pre-Registration with me. 57 spots are spoken for.

2) I must receive your $40 Series Fee by the start of the first round to guarantee your spot. If you cannot make it, to Keizer send the money with someone else, or contact me to make PayPal or mailing accommodations.

3) Donít forget to bring a few extra dollars for the side action: $2 Ace Pot, $2 CTP Pot, $5 Raw Score side bet, and $2 for PDGA Round Ratings. Thatís $11 dollars if you want all the action, otherwise only pay for what you like.

4) The $50 Huk Lab CTP is already paid for from your Series Entry Fee. Did you hear me? $50 Huk Lab CTP at every event on the shortest hole, meaning you get 2 chances at it at all 10 courses. Hypothetically you could have $500 in HUK LAB gear by March! Thanks Jay!

5) Your best 6 scores count out of a possible 10 scores, so try to make as many events as you can and rest assured we moved the 24th of November to the 25th to avoid the Civil War... Go BEAVS
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Looking Good

Keizer is playign wonderful and clean, with new cement tee pads, the Weather looks very bad ace like meaning hardly any if at all rain, The Forst $50 CTP to HUK LAB will be up for grabs, and dont forget about your chance to get Winter PDGA Round Ratings, Compete for a Raw Score Pot, Get in on the Cash CTP Pot and battle your way to over a $1,000 in cash prizes and Sick Metal Trophies...!

Comment

Write in the rain (what rain) Scorecards... Check, Golf Pencils with Eraser Tips... Check, Bad Ace Schedules and Guidelines... Check, IS IT SATURDAY YET, I will be there about 8 AM BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE

Comment

bad ace

Is it to late to sign up want
        to get in on some of the action I can make it next weekend just let me know if you have room, thanks

lee smith

Comment

Originally posted by nwiconcepts View Post
          Is it to late to sign up want
          to get in on some of the action I can make it next weekend just let me know if you have room, thanks

lee smith
          There are a few spots left... There are still 8 events and your best 6 count so you are certainly not too late. Due to the civil war The next event is SUNDAY November 25th...at stub Stewart and be there by 930! See you then!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X