Nov 9th - Wortman Park - McMinnville

Nov 23rd - Champoeg - St. Paul

Dec 7th - LL Stubb - Vernonia

Jan 4th - Dallas City Park

Jan 18th - Blue Lake - Fairview

Feb 1st - Adair - Corvallis

Feb 15 - Horning's Hideout - North Plains

Mar 1 - Dave Heiders - Amity - Players Party

We will be Starting at 9 AM Sharp this year! This will be especially important at Blue Lake and Stubb.

I am limiting this to 60 players this year. So you can take your chances and show up at the first event, or rsvp with me early by sending me a personal check or money order for the $50 entry. Every year there is someone who screws me on their buy in so if you dont buy in at the first event or send the money in prior to the first event then no Bad Ace for you.

I doubt that we will have many more than 60 Bad Acer's if that many at all, but better safe than sorry if you want to pre- register. To Pre-Register send the money and a note with your Full Name, Preffered Nick Name, Email & PDGA# to:

Carl Boje

821 E Henry Rd

Newberg, OR 97132
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Are these sanctioned? And what if I only wanted to play 1, a bit confused is all!

Comment

Hello Bruce, These are not sanctioned... they are 8 events as part of a series with a one time entry fee. It is Handicap league wherein each day you receive 1 point for each person you beat after Handicaps are factored into your raw score and your best 5 day point totals out of 8 count. At each event you may pay $2 to the ace pot, $2 towards a Cash CTP Pot, or $5 towards a winner take all Raw Score pot for the best two round score of the day. I usually allow people to show up at events who arent playing in the series if they pay into the $5 winner take all pot, but there have been a couple of years where we had 72 series participants so I had to turn them away. Usually we pay out the top 8 to 10 best points totals at the end of the series and all of the monies paid in get paid out in Cash. We also have a Travelling Trophy to the 1st place winner and 1st- 3rd place trophies for the winners to keep. Huk Lab sponsored us last year for $50 CTP's at each event for all of the Series Participants. I hope that helps explain the Bad Ace, This is the 6th year so I kind of forget that there are folks who may be interested but have very little knowledge of the details. Thanks to all and see you in November!
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X