X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other series: Rockwood Winter Series

The Rockwood Winter Series IS the oldest Winter series (or maybe any series in Oregon). Jerry Miller tells me that the Rockwood course opened in 1980 and the Winter Series started the next year. That would make this the 31st year.

Ty Baker will be TD again this year. The Series starts on 11/3 and then is played everyother Saturday, for a total of ten events. A skins final will be played two weeks after the last event.

Sign-ups start at 9:00 and play should start a 10:00. Sign-ups were at Park Place Coffee last year at Vance Park and should be the same this year.

$7 pay-in with $1 for Skins event, $1 for ace pot, some change for miscellaneous and the $4 and change remainder is paid out at each event.

This is a great place for first timers. It's where I played my first tounrament and I've only missed two since 2007/2008 series.

I'll be putting in a Bently Basket that maybe won by anyone making all ten events.

Look for more Info posted at Rockwood / Vance parks and Park Place Coffee and Disc Golf Depot (our big supporter / sponser).

Hope to see you there.
    PhilStomp
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X