Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace Pot is at $54 before sign-ups tonight.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

$110 for next week.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Tonight. 7 weeks remaining.
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

$170
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ace Pot should go over $225 tonight. Who wants it?
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Ace Pot should go over $225 tonight. Who wants it?
              More like $250
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Originally posted by NAVA50383 View Post
                So go figure the first weeks of lunchtime league are great or at least the first one is I stop goin because my rating was so high I shot -10 and still didn't make the top 25 so go figure I'm just playing for pride and a tag so no reason to donate my $5 and my tag for pride when I can do it any other time for free with buds no disrespect just ppl kept asking y I don't come out
                You netted $31 from $47 in winnings in just 4 weeks last year. Does that not motivate you to come out?
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

It sits at $230 currently. Could see as high as $300 next week.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Will hit $300 tonight is my guess. Who is gonna split it with me?
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Did you put up last week's results and standings?
                      I may have missed them.

Comment

I didn't. I will do that now.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Done.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

$307 Ace Pot before Reg next week. I will put up this week's results this morning.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

$380 by tee-off!
                              sigpic
                              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

At least. I am betting we will sell out at 80 players next week and could see an Ace Pot of $387!
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X