Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 of us made it out last night. Brett and I got paired up again and got pushed hard thru all 18 holes by Russ and Nathaniel, but we birdied the last hole to take it with -12. Lay hit the ace on the 180' #5 with his putter for the $25 ace pot while Andrew parked his drive 2' away on #9 for the CTP. We'll be playing next week by 5:00.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

We're still playing out here! 13 of us made it out and finished just before dark. Me and Nathaniel went back and forth with Kyle and Andrew before finally pulling away to card a -12 to their -10. Andrew hit the CTP again on #9. Be ready to play by 4:45 next week!

Team Deucebag

Comment

14 players tonight in perfect conditions. No one really tore it up, but Lay and Andrew threw down the -10 while Kevin and myself tied Dan and Russ with -9. We won the throw-off. Carlee took the CTP on #6. We plan on starting around 4:30 next week. The ace pot is at $27. Bring it!

Team Deucebag

Comment

12 of us made it out last Thursday. Andrew is on a tear and cashed again with me as his partner. -14 was the winning score. Steffan got the CTP on #8/17. We have one more Thursday left this week before the time change. We tee off at 4:30. The ace pot is around $50.

Team Deucebag

Comment

And with the last putt not even thrown, our season ends. 11 players, no rain! Brett and Andy played well shooting -13 and were the clubhouse leaders until Lay and Kyle came strolling in with the same score. The playoff started on hole #1 with Brett and Andy both going OB while Kyle put one up there nicely for the conceded win. Nasty Nate scored the CTP on #9/18.

Thanks to Stefan for keeping us going for another year and look for it take crank back up in March. You may even see a few of us carrying on on Thursdays in spite of the time change. /thread

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X