Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lay got his second consecutive win by shooting -12 with Carlee. Carlee also got the CTP on #6/15 with the 2nd-to-last drive of the night. 12 players, no aces. $225ish in the pot next week!
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

5:30 start tonight?

Comment

Congrats to Drkstr for nailing the ace on #14 for $236!! He also happened to be my partner, so that worked out well for both of us as we went into a 3-way playoff for 2nd with -10 and secured that on the first hole. Erik and Josh win it with -11 while Andrew got the CTP on #4/13. We had a record 20players out last night. The ace pot rolls back to $0 next Thursday.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Getty and I had just discussed each others position on sharing ace pots thrown during doubles rounds and on the next tee....boom!! Thank you Getty for carrying me to the tie for 2nd place (another $20 each). It was worth the 69 mile round trip.

Comment

16 players last night. Andrew and Josh kicked butt with -13 while Erick and myself shot -10 and took the playoff from Lay and Jesse for 3rd. The ace pot slowly builds back up for next Thursday...

Team Deucebag

Comment

10 hard-core players last night on the longest rainy day of the year. Nathaniel cleaned out the ace pot with the shot of the day on #8...RHFH skipper!! James and GG took first with a solid -10 in the conditions while I shot -8 with Kevin. Russ got the CTP on #5/14.

Team Deucebag

Comment

15 players last night. Wayne and Steffan came out on top with -13, while 3 groups tied for 2nd with -12. The playoff went 4 holes before Lay and myself prevailed. Brett got the CTP on #6/15 wtih a shot that hit the pole from #6, barely inching out my pole shot from the #15 tee. The ace pot is around $50.

We start at 6pm next Thursday!!

Team Deucebag

Comment

15 players last night. Lay and ? throw -11 for the win while DrkStr and myself took 2nd with -10. I thoroughly enjoyed my CTP winnings last night!

Ace pot is at $54, and we start at 6pm next Thursday.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Not the best turnout last night, but I'll blame the imending weather for that. 8 players threw down with Lay and Doug H beating out two other pairs' -9s with a -10. Nathaniel got the CTP on #9/18. Hope to see more folks next week at 6pm!

Team Deucebag

Comment

14 players last and Brett and GP win it with 14 under. Lay and GG take 2nd with -9 while Brett cans the daily double with the CTP on #1/10. The shot of the night had to be newcomer Matt's errant toss from the #6 tee that cleared the fence and landed in the neighbor's pool. Hilarity!

There $75 in the ace pot next week, and we're still starting at 6:00

Team Deucebag

Comment

It's been awhile since an ace has been hit. But course records...now, that's another story! Brett and I drew each other for the first time and proceeded to knock down 9 birds in-a-row starting at hole 2. 6 more birds and 2 pars later we were staring down the hole #1 fairway, a fairly easy hole, to break the front 9 record and tie the course record. Brett's drive was not good, but I had his back and pinned that sucka an inch away from the pole. We had done this the whole round...the first player flails, the 2nd player recovers. We parred 11 and 15 with Brett knocking down the shot of the day, a 40-footer, to save par on 11.

Wayne and Doug Whitney shot a respectable -12 for 2nd, and Wayne took the CTP. There's $95 in the ace pot next week. Come and get it!

Team Deucebag

Comment

It's been dry all summer. Well, Thursday fixed that issue. It dumped. Hard. 9 players came out anyway to play in the rain. Brett and Kyle won with -11 while Nathaniel and myself threw -8 to take 2nd. Kyle got the CTP on #4/13. There's $100ish in the ace pot.

We start at 5:30 next week!!!

Team Deucebag

Comment

It was a perfect evening for golf last night. 17 players showed up to boost the ace pot up to $127. Erick and I ended up tossing a -11 to win it plus we split the CTP on #5/14 after being inches away from each other. Brett and ? shot -10 for 2nd while there was a 3-way throw-off for 3rd. Next week will probably be the last of the 5:30 starts.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Guess what's got nothing in it? Russ hits a beautiful skip ace thrown lefty flick on the 227ft #6 worth $139. Kyle and Brett bested the other 5 teams with -14 while Erick and Dan Major took 2nd with -12.

We'll be starting at 5:00 next week!!

Team Deucebag

Comment

17 players yesterday on a gorgeous evening for golf! Stefan and Kyle won with a -14 in spite of Randy and myself tying the front nine rekkid of -9. We ended up 2nd at -13. We'll be walking to the holes at 4:55 next week so be ready to play early. $15 in the ace pot.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X