Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The days are getting longer! We played til almost 5:30 last night, so if anyone wants to start playing dubs again on an informal basis I suggest 3:00 Thursdays. I think we can start playing formal dubs again in another couple of weeks.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

The time change is coming! PDT starts March 10. If Stefan doesn't wander off in search of dry powpow in the CO Rockies look for the season to kick off March 14.

Team Deucebag

Comment

It's doubles time!! This Thursday, March 14, we'll be kicking off the new season. Be ready to play by 4:45.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Bumping as a reminder since everyone loves the Carnation ace runs! Come get you some...

Team Deucebag

Comment

9 players, all course regulars, showed up last night. Erik and Lai take it with -13 followed by me and Andrew at -8. The shot of the day had to be Steffan's ace run on #5 that hit solidly but slid out the back side.

We start at 5:00 next Thursday. Ace pot is at $108.

Team Deucebag

Comment

10 players braved the rain, sleet and hail last Thursday. Nathaniel and Sam won with -9. The ace pot is now at $118.

Team Deucebag

Comment

12 players last night with a bunch of ace runs. Nathaniel wins for the 2nd week in a row, with Sean this time, shooting -13. The ace pot has $130 in it. Next week is the last 5:00 start.

Team Deucebag

Comment

9 players last night decided to play for bag tags instead of dubs. Nathaniel takes #1 with -7, Stefan is #2 with -5 and I'm #3 with a -3. The ace pot creeps up to $139.

We'll be starting at 5:30 next week!!!

Team Deucebag

Comment

13 players last night. There was a 4-way tie at -9 that Steffan and Nathaniel (4-in-a-row) ended up breaking. The ace pot is up to $152. 5:30 start next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

11 players last night braved a steady drizzle with some hot rounds being recorded. Nathaniel was looking to make it 5-in-a-row and drew Brett. Their -11, which would win on a lot of nights, was not good enough. Rolly and Andrew were lighting it up and ended up at -13. Close, but no dice. Taking it down with -14 was Steffan and myself. The ace pot is over $160.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Andrew hits the ace on #14...in warm-ups!! Erik/Sam and Ian/Getty went 4 playoff holes. It was pretty insane, but I hit a 25-footer and an 80-footer to keep us in it, then canned a 40-footer for the win. Add in the CTP and disc golf pays for my growlers next week! Ace pot grows to $170ish for next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

16 players last night but no aces, so the pot grows to $190ish. James and Russ take the win with a -9 while Jake and myself took the playoff for 2nd from Andrew and Lay on the second hole when I canned a 100-footer from the fairway. Lay did get the CTP on #8/17 though.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Lay and Danny's -13 gets victimized by me and GG's -14. I also took the CTP at #8/17. 9 players tonight (wtf?). Guess no one here likes ace runs even though Carneypatch has 18 of them. $200 if you dare to show up and hit one next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

12 players last night looked to hook up an ace for $205. Metal was hit but nothing went in. Lay and myself won with -12. Nathaniel got the CTP on #3/12 and took 2nd with -8.

Team Deucebag

Comment

9 players last night got decent conditions after a long day of rain. Russ and myself win it with -12 while Lay took the CTP on #7/16. The ace pot is at $216.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X