Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephan F and Andy F take it down with a -12 tonight. -10 was good for second place money while Darlene and I scored a fin apiece for our -8. 22 players showed for a new record!!

An ace gets you $300 with $45ish sittong in the second pot. Come get you some! We start at 5:30 every Thursday night.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I think it was 15 players tonight with Doug and Li taking it down at -10. Doug also hit the CTP on #6 so he should buy me sushi and a chicken leg. Sean and myself took 2nd with -9 in a playoff with Carlee and her partner.

The first ace pot is still maxed out at $300 and the second one is sitting around $60. It's hard to believe that this hasn't been hit.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Oh you beat me Getty! Counting up the money now and will have Both the Ace pots and club money up to date here shortly.
        10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

My numbers were a little off of what I told you before Getty. Finally have a little free time to sit down and get everything orginized and easier to deal with.

Ace Pot
          1 capped at $300
          1 running at $30

Thanks to everyone who has been playing and helping get this club going. Looks like things are only getting better and running more smoothly. I have been having a blast with this and would like to keep building on it with everyones help.
          10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

Lots of action tonight. Kiss that $300 ace pot goodbye since Dirty's little brother, Chris Sanchez, hit his 2nd ace in two nights by nailing #7. He was gonna get a Yugo, but now he's zeroing in on a Ferarri!

24 players tonight for a new rekkid. Speaking of rekkids, Dirty and Grateful Don destroyed the course rekkid by shooting -16. That made me and Daniel feel a whole lot better about the 3 putts that coulda gone in but didn't, but we still took down 2nd with -11.

Then there was BA, who took the CTP on #1/#10. I don't know who his partner was, but he musta been pretty good to haul BA's fat ass around for 19 holes to take the playoff for 3rd.

Carnypatch doubles will now be starting at 5:00. Make a note of it. The current ace pot sits at $54. Y'all come and make an ace run!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
              Then there was BA, who took the CTP on #1/#10. I don't know who his partner was, but he musta been pretty good to haul BA's fat ass around for 19 holes to take the playoff for 3rd.
              His name was Russ and he is from Portland. He actually went to his car and got a wheel barrow because his back was hurting trying to haul my big red ass around the first nine holes...

Good time at Carnation. I could hardly hear the banjo music from the course.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post

Good time at Carnation. I could hardly hear the banjo music from the course.
                haha... Nice BA. Thanks again for the AquaFest Mini, had a great time shooting with you out there. Hope you can make it out again sometime!

Current Status-
                ACE POT- $54

Well I guess someone had to take that pile of money I have been luggin around for so long. Atleast we do got another one started and rollin along. Hope to still see some good size groups make it out. We will be out there doing this each week hopefully right up to the daylight savings switch.

Comment

14b players tonight teed off at 5pm. Erick and Brett took it down with -12 while GG and myself got 2nd with -11. I nailed 2 from outside the circle and had 3 more clank off various parts of the targets. Shot of the night had to be Brett's drive on the 409' #3 which ended up nestling on the pole.

The ace pot stands at $67. 5:00 start again next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Still flingin discs out here in Carnation! Had 11 show up today, groups are getting smaller but that is expected with a 5PM start rushing to beat the light. Cruised through quickly this week with plenty of light to spare. Had a few decent scores put up today. Erik and Doug shot -11 and that tied Lay and Nathaniel I belive. Went to a play off where Doug and Erik took it down on the first hole splitting $55.
                    Lay managed to sneak inside of Dougs ace tracking pole jammer to get the $11 CTP this week, Well Done!

Current Stats 9/27
                    Ace Pot- $70
                    Club Fund-$260

Thanks again to everyone for contributing to the club fund and helping promote Disc Golf in the area! All funds collected will be put directly back into the course and park so we can all keep enjoying this great little course for a long time!

Scheduel Info
                    Next thursday 10/4 we will be....... Huckin some DUBS!
                    Start time- 5PM SHARP

I feel we can make it atleast 2 more weeks at this time if the groups stay as small as they have been. Also thinking about cutting a week or two after that down to some quick 9 hole rounds just to see how long we can keep this running. No promise on that but either Getty or I will make sure it is posted.

Comment

Well, wudya know?!?!? I finally came out on top of this thing tonight, pairing up with Erick, and throwing a -13. We birdied our first 6 holes for a pretty good start. Two teams scored -7 to playoff for 2nd and 3rd place $$.

17 players tonight got the ace pot up to $88 or so. We'll still be playing next Thursday starting promply at 5pm. Most groups were done at 6:30. Bring it!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Lightning strikes twice! Carlee and myself managed to counter 2 bogies with 14 birdies to take it down tonight. We closed out with 7 birds in a row starting on #12. I even cashed the CTP on #6/15 for a double payday!!

Erick and Russ, playing in the same foursome, took 2nd with -11 while GG/? took 3rd with -8.

We're gonna start promptly at 4:50 next Thursday. Ace pot is $100ish bucks!

Team Deucebag

Comment

We be gittin' down to the real nitty gritty! 12 players, winner takes all. Erik and partner go -12 to beat me and GG's -9. Lai takes the CTP on #5/14/. $103 in the ace pot. We'll be teeing off at 4:30 next week.

Team Deucebag

Comment

We had 7 players for the last regularly scheduled Thursday doubles for this year. Daniel and myself got hot early by hitting birds on 9 of the first 10 holes, ending up at -13. There is some talk about playing at 10 on Saturday mornings during the Winter, so we'll see if that actually goes anywhere.

See y'all on the course!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Anything to report on Saturday mornings during the Winter?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                                Anything to report on Saturday mornings during the Winter?
                                Nothing as of yet. I'd suggest tomorrow, but I don't want to keep anyone from the Seatac work party, plus it's supposed to be dumping poodles and persians all weekend. Keep watching this space for updates.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X