X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
    so what your saying your Opponent has roid rage????
    at first look you wouldnt think so, hes skinny as a 2x4, but after you get to know him, one might think so. Abundant energy....and mouth to match,lol.
    DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

• Match play & Best of the Rest

Well my 11th season as TD at the best dubs in Portland (IMHO) is almost in the books. I have to say it's always a sad day for me, because now I have to wait 8 months to get this going again! First off I want to thank all 243 players that have shown up to play The Dubs at Dabney. I throw this tourney for all of you to enjoy a great night at a great course. You all make Dabney Doubles... THANK YOU!

Well for 100 degrees yesterday had a great time! Best of the rest had 24 players show up... and a couple of people (4-5) that thought this was a regular tourney. Felt bad in not letting them play, but i only had 18 other tournies this year.

1st place with -13 under (Dave Smith & DC Dan) $120.00
      2nd place with -10 under (Kermie & Danny W.) $65.00
      Tied 3rd place with -9 under (Jared Jame & Cox , Charlie T & Kabaza) $42.50 each.

Top 16 match play
      Miller over JRulz
      Camo over Jim C.
      Fancher over Doug Sautler
      Eddie F over David Mck
      Dizzy over Lankins
      Grummert over Madrid
      Tom Dooley over Ty Baker
      Shaggy over Buddy Love

Top 8 will play for $612.00
      Miller / Camo/ Fancher/ Eddie F/ Dizzy/ Grummert/ Tom Dooley / Shaggy

Bottom 8 will play for $486.00
      JRulz/ Jim C./ Doug Saulter/ David Mck/ Lankins/ Madrid/ Ty Baker/ Buddy Love

Top 16 will play next Thursday...please try to get there as early as possible. Reason is there will be some safari playing and new pin locations that no one has ever thrown to. Ex. Playing hole 2 to pin 3 on the hill over the pond... good hole! How about 5 tee to 7 pin...hmmm!

Anyone is welcome to come out and watch the final 16 play for $$$$

Brody... sorry your trophy showed up a day late. You will get it next Thursday.

Kevin
      TD The Dabney Doubles

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
        Well my 11th season as TD at the best dubs in Portland (IMHO) is almost in the books. I have to say it's always a sad day for me, because now I have to wait 8 months to get this going again! First off I want to thank all 243 players that have shown up to play The Dubs at Dabney. I throw this tourney for all of you to enjoy a great night at a great course. You all make Dabney Doubles... THANK YOU!

Well for 100 degrees yesterday had a great time! Best of the rest had 24 players show up... and a couple of people (4-5) that thought this was a regular tourney. Felt bad in not letting them play, but i only had 18 other tournies this year.

1st place with -13 under (Dave Smith & DC Dan) $120.00
        2nd place with -10 under (Kermie & Danny W.) $65.00
        Tied 3rd place with -9 under (Jared Jame & Cox , Charlie T & Kabaza) $42.50 each.

Top 16 match play
        Miller over JRulz
        Camo over Jim C.
        Fancher over Doug Sautler
        Eddie F over David Mck
        Dizzy over Lankins
        Grummert over Madrid
        Tom Dooley over Ty Baker
        Shaggy over Buddy Love

Top 8 will play for $612.00
        Miller / Camo/ Fancher/ Eddie F/ Dizzy/ Grummert/ Tom Dooley / Shaggy

Bottom 8 will play for $486.00
        JRulz/ Jim C./ Doug Saulter/ David Mck/ Lankins/ Madrid/ Ty Baker/ Buddy Love

Top 16 will play next Thursday...please try to get there as early as possible. Reason is there will be some safari playing and new pin locations that no one has ever thrown to. Ex. Playing hole 2 to pin 3 on the hill over the pond... good hole! How about 5 tee to 7 pin...hmmm!

Anyone is welcome to come out and watch the final 16 play for $$$$

Brody... sorry your trophy showed up a day late. You will get it next Thursday.

Kevin
        TD The Dabney Doubles
        i just want to thank you personally in a public way for doin what you do for us hope to be playin Dab Dubs when your my age you all can call me pops AWESOME group of humans

Comment

• We will have to erect a shrine at dabney for Kevin the td god. This way we can thank him all year but until then thanx Kevin.

Comment

• Thank you...

Comment

• The finals!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it has been a week already and the end of Dabney Doubles 2012. Anyone is welcome to come out to watch Dabney's Top 16... playing ASAP after 5... when everyone is warmed up. Playing at the latest 5:30.

This year no skins... tired of seeing one group walk away with all the money . So this year with all the extra players that have shown up to play... I increased the final field from 12-16. This many players doing a skins won't work in my finals so we are playing a regular round of dubs with 16 players (8-top and 8-bottom). Every team will be paid tomorrow !

Top 8 playing for a piece of the $612
              1st place $244.00 (40%)
              2nd place $184.00 (30%)
              3rd place $122.00 (20%)
              4th place $62.00 (10%)

Bottom 8 playing for a piece of the $486
              1st place $194.00 (40%)
              2nd place $146.00 (30%)
              3rd place $98.00 (20%)
              4th place $48.00 (10%)

Depending on what Dizzy has done on the course we may have BRAND NEW placements!

See you tomorrow!

Kevin

TD - The Dabney Doubles

Comment

• I am not a fan of skins so I like the format.

I'll be there to watch. Good luck to all of you!

Comment

• It was a great night to watch some great Disc Golf.
                  Maybe when I growp up, I'll make the finals. Congratulations to you all.

Kevin, thank you for a super summer of chuck'n. It always sound funny when I try to tell people how giddy, silly, stupid I get every Thursday for Dabney Doubles.

How many days tilll the next one??????

Ok, Ok, Rockwood Winter series, come on November!!!!

To all the players I love to play with, peace.

Phil

Comment

• Dabney 2013 - 12th year

61 days till the kick off of Dabney Doubles 2013 - 4/20/13 - two tournies one day.

Kevin Madrid

TD for The Dabney Doubles

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
                      61 days till the kick off of Dabney Doubles 2013 - 4/20/13 - two tournies one day.

Kevin Madrid

TD for The Dabney Doubles
                      Awesome Kevin!!! Thank you for so many years of Dabney Doubles. As usual, I'll be there... at least once
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Yeessssssss!

It's almost here.

Comment

• can't wait til 4-20
                          thanks for running dubs Kevin
                          "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

• What time is tee off

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse