Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTE=Fancher_503;124490]Hey Kevin, I believe you may have put the wrong points down for 1st place last night. I think its 36 instead of 26.... which should put me at a tie for 3rd!! and I might just take that 2nd place spot before this is over... [/QUOTE]

Thank you Fancher for the catch! Will correct it on Monday!

Kevin

Comment

corrected standing

Here are the corrected standing for last week.

Thank you Fancher for the grab.

Kevin

Comment

Tourney #17, week 16

WOW... WOW... FILLED UP THE PARK IN 13 MINUTES!!!!! 75 Players!!!

Arrived at the park on a beautiful evening for huckin. Dizzy and I were moving the baskets till about 5:15. Sign-ups starting at 5:20. We were finishing up moving the baskets when Dizzy came around the corner and told me... "We have a line!" I thought a line this is the second to last Dubz for the year and we have a line???? Yeah there was a line and the people in the front of the line were the people that almost didn't get into the Dubz last Thursday. Amazing feeling to see all these players waiting in line to sign-up to enjoy the evening @ The Dubz!.... I had the biggest smile. THANK YOU ALL for coming out and supporting THE DABNEY DOUBLES! You make my day!

More to come....need to work.

Kevin Madrid
        TD - The Dabney Doubles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
          WOW... WOW... FILLED UP THE PARK IN 13 MINUTES!!!!! 75 Players!!!

Arrived at the park on a beautiful evening for huckin. Dizzy and I were moving the baskets till about 5:15. Sign-ups starting at 5:20. We were finishing up moving the baskets when Dizzy came around the corner and told me... "We have a line!" I thought a line this is the second to last Dubz for the year and we have a line???? Yeah there was a line and the people in the front of the line were the people that almost didn't get into the Dubz last Thursday. Amazing feeling to see all these players waiting in line to sign-up to enjoy the evening @ The Dubz!.... I had the biggest smile. THANK YOU ALL for coming out and supporting THE DABNEY DOUBLES! You make my day!

More to come....need to work.

Kevin Madrid
          TD - The Dabney Doubles

Dude, I have the biggest smile all summer long because of you. Dab dubs is the best league EVER!

I have a question.... Is August 9th the last regular event? which would make August 16th the final event? and what changes are in place this year? I know we will not be playing skins but rather a regular dubs with the top 16 with fatter payouts... right?

Thanks, Fanch

Comment

Sorry have been out sick for the last couple of days!

Here are the results from last week. Things are getting close!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
              Sorry have been out sick for the last couple of days!

Here are the results from last week. Things are getting close!

Kevin
              Than again Kevin for all the years and hard work you have done to make Dabney Doubles the shit!!!!!

I am now at the top of second page woot!!!!
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              75 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Last regular weekly for the season!!!!

Well I can't believe another year of the Dubs is going to be in the books for another summer after tonight. Next week playoffs/best of the Rest, two weeks Finals.

I want to thank EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been out to play The Dubs it has been an honor to run for the past 11 yrs. Let's see if there is another year in this body to run THE DUBS !

Thank you to everyone that has brought CTP's for the event. When I first start out throwing The Dubs I would have to buy CTP's from money out of the ace pot or out of my pocket... and now different players give me something to give to other players. Now that is awesome!

Let's see if I can get another 72 players tonight. That would be a first in Dabney history on the final day to sell out...never has happened.

See you soon!

Kevin

TD The Dabney Doubles

Comment

Last regular season tourney!!!!

WOW! Is all I can say almost another full course 68 players! That would have been 4 weeks in a row of 72 players. Thank you for coming out to support. It was funny I was the only one putting at 5:05 while everyone else was in line waiting on me...felt weird, but good!

This is a way to finish the year... next week will be top 16 (I MADE IT... 5-6 years of missing it and only carring the money...now playing... oh yeah ) and the Best of the Rest... the listing will be up on Monday sometime. Basically if you on the first page (not in the top 16), or have made all but four tournies, or you donated CTP's to The Dubz. I believe if you come out and support by playing almost every tourney or you donate to make my tourney better... you get to come to The Best of the Rest. Don't forget to bring $5.

OKAY everyone ready to see the top 16.

See you next Thursday

Kevin

TD The Dabney Doubles

Comment

Best of the rest

Alright here is the list for Best of the Rest.

Bring $5 and top 3-4 teams to be paid out.

Kevin

TD - The Dabney Doubles

Comment

• Final 16 - Match play

Alright I know some people are wondering about Thursday and the match-ups for the final 16... here you go. I went with this year 1 vs 9, 2 vs 10, 3 vs 11... last year went 1 vs 16, 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14.

Here are the Match play - match-ups

Hole 1
                      Brody Miller vs Justin Rulz
                      Camo vs Jim Christensen

Hole 2
                      Jeremy Fancher vs. Doug "Salty" Saulter
                      Eddie Florance vs. David Mck

Hole 3
                      Dizzy vs. Jerimie Lankins
                      Grummert vs. Kevin Madrid

Hole 4
                      Ty Baker vs Tom Dooley
                      Shaggy vs. Buddy Love

Best of the Rest will be playing as well and will be starting on the other end of the course. Try to get there as early as possible...temps. are going to be near 100degrees and you know what that means. Everyone wanting to go to the river and taking up alllllll the parking spots.

Best of luck to everyone this coming Thursday.

Kevin

TD The Dabney Doubles.

Comment

• Let the battle of the gingers begin!!! Lol. Nah, really I prob stand about a 10% chance at winning, but only cause its match play. If it was score, it would be more like 2%,lol. Either way win or lose, it will be fun. Thanks again kev for another grea yr bro!!! See ya'll thurs
                        DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

• Originally posted by lankdogg View Post
                          Let the battle of the gingers begin!!! Lol. Nah, really I prob stand about a 10% chance at winning, but only cause its match play. If it was score, it would be more like 2%,lol. Either way win or lose, it will be fun. Thanks again kev for another grea yr bro!!! See ya'll thurs
                          Thankx Lankins... I have to agree win or lose I'm going to have a great time!

Funny how things play out...I'm going against Grummert. If you have noticed he has helped me with the cards all summer and recently been picking him up on the way into Dabney.

Got a text from Grummert yesterday... "Your going down... can I get a ride?" . Well I and I and I and then I texted back "Really?... okay". Now I hope I don't forget to pick up my opponent .

Kevin

TD The Dabney Doubles

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post

Funny how things play out...I'm going against Grummert. If you have noticed he has helped me with the cards all summer and recently been picking him up on the way into Dabney.

Got a text from Grummert yesterday... "Your going down... can I get a ride?" . Well I and I and I and then I texted back "Really?... okay". Now I hope I don't forget to pick up my opponent .

Kevin

TD The Dabney Doubles
                            Awesome!
                            Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post

Kevin

TD The Dabney Doubles

Lmao!!! Too funny..... im still tryin to figure out how im gonna spike Mikes mountain dew without him noticing, maybe a roofie, some tranquilizers, or how bout a laxative...lol. Joking of course, even though weve all probably thought the same in one instance or another when on the course with his HiGHness.
                              DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

• Originally posted by lankdogg View Post
                                HiGHness.

so what your saying your Opponent has roid rage????
                                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X