Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time will sign-ups begin on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
      What time will sign-ups begin on Sunday?
      April 15th (Sunday) Sign-up at 9:30am play at 10 am

Comment

I'm guessing that there are going to be a lot of people out this coming Sunday for The Dubz . I need an extra basket... I'm bringing mine so we can have 20 holes. Playing the original 18 then another hole going down the walk way next to the volleyball court...by the pond.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
          I'm guessing that there are going to be a lot of people out this coming Sunday for The Dubz . I need an extra basket... I'm bringing mine so we can have 20 holes. Playing the original 18 then another hole going down the walk way next to the volleyball court...by the pond.

Kevin
          Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! You da man. Ill bring my chain catcher, if nothing else. But I'm sure someone will step up before then. See ya there Holmes
          DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Originally posted by lankdogg View Post
            Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! You da man. Ill bring my chain catcher, if nothing else. But I'm sure someone will step up before then. See ya there Holmes
            Lankins... covered...Dizzy!

Comment

Sunday..

So, just one round this Sunday????? Need to plan my brewpub routes after the match.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                So, just one round this Sunday????? Need to plan my brewpub routes after the match.
                TWO ROUNDS!!!

First tourney - sign-up 9:30 play by 10am
                Second tourney - sign-up an hour after the first tourney.

See you Sunday!

Kevin

Comment

Dabney Dubz schedule 2012

Here is this years schedule.

Kevin

Comment

You Da Mann...

Comment

Looking for a ride this Sunday and possibly a continual ride the following Thursdays. Can provide gas money and I have a state parks parking pass. Coming from NoPo, but can meet anywhere along the Max line. Thanks!

Grummert
                      Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

sausage guy at dab dubs

hey folks dont forget sausage guy will be returning sun to provide for you hungry discers......cant wait to see you all again.....peace
                        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

$5 BONES!!!!!!!!

I know this is asking a lot from some of the players. This is the cheapest dubs in the town...I only ask for $5 bones to play. So please bring nothing large... $1's, $5's, $10''s.... You can only use $20's if and only if you sign up 2 or more people. A single person with a $20...find change somewhere else than me! I am tired of hearing "I went to the ATM and it only gives 20's"...DAH ! turn around buy a beer, gum, smokes whatever, but break the 20 and give me $5.

Thank you,

Kevin

TD for The Dabney Doubles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
                            I know this is asking a lot from some of the players. This is the cheapest dubs in the town...I only ask for $5 bones to play. So please bring nothing large... $1's, $5's, $10''s.... You can only use $20's if and only if you sign up 2 or more people. A single person with a $20...find change somewhere else than me! I am tired of hearing "I went to the ATM and it only gives 20's"...DAH ! turn around buy a beer, gum, smokes whatever, but break the 20 and give me $5.

Thank you,

Kevin

TD for The Dabney Doubles

and do not forget to bring the td something to quench his thirst
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                              and do not forget to bring the td something to quench his thirst
                              Yeah!!!!! What Scott said.

Comment

ONE DAY TO GO!!!!!!!

The course is looks great for being early in the year.

I want to thank Dizzy and The Brit for going out the last two days and work on the course! They cleaned out the bottom nine pin placements so we can MOVE THE BASKETS!!! We all get to enjoy the bottom nine in the original positions! They also worked on the number plates...so #1 is next to the practice basket... Old 18 will be played at 19 tomorrow and hole #20 will be played down the walkway by the volleyball court.

See you tomorrow!

Kevin

TD The Dabney Doubles

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X