Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I completely agree, we've had enough light to do so for quite a while now, and it would make for a larger turn out also.
    "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
      May the 4th will be the first doubles starting at 5:30PM.
      Is that OK?
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• 5:30 from now on.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Is anyone going to play this evening?
          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

• I'll be collecting money at 5:00pm; I'm probably not going to play due to the extreme amount of playing I have done this past weekend and slippery hills that I always seem to fall on.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'll be collecting money at 5:00pm; I'm probably not going to play due to the extreme amount of playing I have done this past weekend and slippery hills that I always seem to fall on.
              This doesn't exactly answer my question...

Comment

• I'm sure people will be showing up.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I will be there!

Comment

• Sweet, see you out there.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• A couple of announcements but I'll do the scores first. 15 players out tonight in the mucky weather; even had a couple ducks guarding the basket for hole five, short story short it was wet. Anyway here are the scores:

Eric/Jessie: -6 and took first in two hole playoff
                      Aaron/Peter: -6 took second
                      Wayne/Michael G(budmans): -5 Took third (Michael I owe you $5)
                      Nate/Conner: -2
                      Evan/Samantha: +2
                      Bob/Mike: +2
                      John/Chip: +3
                      Ron playing cali: +10 (way to hang in here Ron, that showed character!)

And the announcement... We had (before tonight) $327 in the main ace pot and $300 in the back up but I am combining them in to one ace pot under one condition; if you hit an ace 10% of the ace pot will be held to build up the next one. I think this will get more people out to play every week which will build the ace pot and the course fund for future projects. As of right now the standing ace pot is at $642. ($300 back up, $327 main ace pot and the $15 from today) There was some concerns about what happened last year when the ace pot got really big and the number of people was capped to 48 or 50 people. I am not going to do that to the loyal people who show up every week but just be prepared for a hike out to the back nine from now on. Also because of the influx of people that the ace pot will most likely bring YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP AT 5:25PM OR YOU ARE TOO LATE TO SIGN UP!!! This is your warning, please tell those that don't have computers or a library card. Tell one, tell all, tell your friends, tell your mom; The ace pot is HUGE!!! Come on down to Terrace Creek and win your self a small fortune and don't forget to check the Terrace Creek section of this website for ace pot and course fund updates; this is YOUR money. Everybody Wang Chung tonight! I'm in a good mood.
                      Last edited by sillybizz; April 27th, 2010, 09:50 PM. Reason: spelling/basic english errors

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I am Wang Chunging right now. I might be doing wrong. Anyone have the Wang Chung instruction manual?
                        What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

• You're not Wang Chunging. You're Wanging Chung.
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

And the announcement... We had (before tonight) $327 in the main ace pot and $300 in the back up but I am combining them in to one ace pot under one condition; if you hit an ace 10% of the ace pot will be held to build up the next one. I think this will get more people out to play every week which will build the ace pot and the course fund for future projects. As of right now the standing ace pot is at $642. ($300 back up, $327 main ace pot and the $15 from today) There was some concerns about what happened last year when the ace pot got really big and the number of people was capped to 48 or 50 people. I am not going to do that :
                            Tom I applaud your efforts to keep Terrace Alive. Lowell certainly does nothing except skim the sales off the street. Don't be surprised if the disc-functional club tries to take back your Tuesdays now that the weather is getting nicer.

It's about time Ace pots quit being capped. They should run till someone hits it. The seed money for the next pot is also LONG OVERDUE. Way to go Tom we need lots more dedicated, responsible, AND trustworthy PEOPLE like you to keep our sport on the up and up.

Side note I heard that there was a super secret Seattle Disc Functional election for Board members. Lowell was elected President by a land slide
                            Other board positions were filled but are being kept secret.
                            rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                              Tom I applaud your efforts to keep Terrace Alive. Lowell certainly does nothing except skim the sales off the street. Don't be surprised if the disc-functional club tries to take back your Tuesdays now that the weather is getting nicer.

It's about time Ace pots quit being capped. They should run till someone hits it. The seed money for the next pot is also LONG OVERDUE. Way to go Tom we need lots more dedicated, responsible, AND trustworthy PEOPLE like you to keep our sport on the up and up.

Side note I heard that there was a super secret Seattle Disc Functional election for Board members. Lowell was elected President by a land slide
                              Other board positions were filled but are being kept secret.
                              Thanks Jub, I appreciate that big time. I'm trying to work with everyone down at Terrace despite our philosophical differences as we all have one thing in common and that's trying to make it better. I find it shocking that I'm the only one to think that we should account for the money.

If there was an election then I should have been notified as I am a member.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Alight huge turnout at Terrace Creek Doubles last night for the big ace pot, 48 players. Aaron Thor and Ming both hit hole #13 during the round to split the ace pot. It was at $690 with 10% held back ($69) to build the next pot so they each split $621 or $310 and 50 cents a piece. I can't list all of the scores because some people didn't turn in their cards; please turn in your cards guys it makes it easier on me as a TD and people like to read the scores later online. Here is the top four teams that cashed:

Big Mike/Aaron H: -14
                                Ken/Neil: -10
                                Aaron T/Ian: -9
                                Nate B/Ming: -8 (won 4th in a playoff)
                                Aaron/Mike: -8

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X