BAD ACE Travelling Winter Handicap Series - Now not conflicting with Team Golf! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rite in the Rain Scorecards, Mini pencils, Bag Tag image, Thermal Laminator, Laminate pouches, 6" Loop Straps all arrived at work today! 29 Players confirmed so far and that's just the computer savvy ones lol.
    Also I had to flip flop Hornings Hideout and Adair due to a scheduling conflict. No biggie! I did correct the calendar both on the forums and disc golf scene. Cannot wait much longer~ Adair is now Dec 17th and Hornings is New years eve
    Last edited by CarlitosBonitos; October 21st, 2011, 11:20 AM.
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Permission Granted...

I heard from Mr. Hornings that we are welcome to celebrate New Years Eve at the Disc Golf Mecca known as Hornings Hideout! I cant wait! Played a round at Dave's private course yesterday with Agro, Otto, Gary, Matt, Lisa, and of course Dave, Shaun and Scotty. Great fun! got spanked by two strokes... See ya'll real soon and let me know fi you want to come check otu Daves course I am sure we can arrange something

Comment

30 confirmed on discgolfscene!

Comment

less than two weeks and...

31 confirmed

Comment

32 players... I am thinking we will be into the 40's, but honestly I am thinking their could be even more! I am prepared for 60, lets fill this biotch up. I cannot wait and if you cannot wait either come out to Wortman Saturday for the Squirrel Open and get a great round rating for shooting a 61! I am stoked... more winter golf... more winter golf!

Comment

I brought Terry Rite in the Rain scorecards, for the Squirrel Open. Weather looks cold and a little wet, but not pouring rain, I will take it. See you fools in McMinnville tomorrow morning! ***Fools is meant with as a term of love! Oh and one more week tile BAD ACE baby!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                I brought Terry Rite in the Rain scorecards, for the Squirrel Open. Weather looks cold and a little wet, but not pouring rain, I will take it. See you fools in McMinnville tomorrow morning! ***Fools is meant with as a term of love! Oh and one more week tile BAD ACE baby!
                C-Bo!

Comment

Shaun and I are getting together tonight to laminate bag tags! See you all Saturday weather looks pretty decent for November! Oh and my baby boy due in December is now looking like he will be here before Thanksgiving, So much excitement, I think I will just have to start his college fund on Saturday by taking all of your money on the side pot! See you soon brosephs~

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                    Shaun and I are getting together tonight to laminate bag tags! See you all Saturday weather looks pretty decent for November! Oh and my baby boy due in December is now looking like he will be here before Thanksgiving, So much excitement, I think I will just have to start his college fund on Saturday by taking all of your money on the side pot! See you soon brosephs~
                    just a couple of bad aces doin some bad ace stuff for oregon winter golf. won't be able to make the first one in salem, but i'm in for all the rest. anyone from mcminnville wanna carpool to the 2nd event in carlton? cant wait! good luck with the first event guys. this is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiick.. oh and congrats on your nearly newborn future bad ace carl.
                    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Newberg Circuit

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up... We have decided to play the Newberg Circuit in its original layout. This means all 15 holes at Champoeg, all 9 holes at Hoover, and all 12 holes at Ewing Young. There are 6 baskets pulled out of the ground at Champoeg, however we are going to bring 6 temp baskets and place them where the original baskets normally would be. There is no water hazards currently other than the creek that goes through Hoover, and the river alongside Ewing Young. It is supposed to be dry until Saturday, and knowing the Bad Ace tradition we will be fine. We will all play in groups of 4 at Champoeg and when our 15 holes are through you will turn in your scorecards and have 1 hour to be at Herbert Hoover. I will have scorecards shuffled and you will play in your new group at hoover, finish up and immediately head over to Ewing Young and complete your 21 hole scorecard with the same group. Your first three holes at Hoover will finish your scorecard from Champoeg. Shaun, Mike Parker and i all played the circuit Saturday and it was a blast. Shaun finished 13 under for 36 holes, Parker was 10 under for 36 holes and I was 8 under for 36 holes. Ewing young put both Parker and myself over par, but Shaun was 4 under and ran away with it. I canít wait to dominate all of your faces!

Comment

Oh and we are at 45 players and I heard from some folks out fo springfield planning on joining, we still haev 7 events and you keep your best 5 scroes, so it is not too late.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X