X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other series: DGOD! Dubs @ Lunchtime DGC

DGOD! Dubs @ Lunchtime DGC. Every Friday untill Nov 30th. Sign in from 4:00 to 5:30 $5+1. One round, Random Doubles. Ctp's. 10 weeks + finals, top 8 weeks count. Standings at: http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE
    Last edited by DGOD! Disc Golf; September 28th, 2012, 09:43 AM. Reason: new year!
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
    DGOD! Dubs @ Lunchtime DGC. Every Friday untill Nov 25th. Sign in from 4:30 to 5:30 $5+1. One round, Random Doubles. Ctp's. 10 weeks + finals, top 8 weeks count. Standings here: http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/DGOD_Dubs_2011

Oct 28, 2011 7:44 AM 6:04 PM

Nov 25, 2011 7:23 AM 4:32 PM

i think this event might just run out of daylight?
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

11/18 will be the last week. And let me 'splain how DGOD rolls... When it gets dark, they'll break out glow sticks and LEDs. Natural transition to the glow league this winter.

Coming out, Scott?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        And let me 'splain how DGOD rolls... When it gets dark, they'll break out glow sticks and LEDs.
        HOO RAH!

Comment

CTP's

CTP's gonna be going CRZY this year at DGOD Dubs.

I will be putting up a couple sweet discs every week. if you want em come get em, but you're gonna have to take them from me!

Also we will be doing the Silly Sock CTP... only those wearing Silly Socks may participate. So grab your best and brightest, pull em up nice n high, n get out to DGOD DUBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            11/18 will be the last week. And let me 'splain how DGOD rolls... When it gets dark, they'll break out glow sticks and LEDs. Natural transition to the glow league this winter.

Coming out, Scott?

It does sound like fun, depends on my work sched. that i will hopefully be finding out about this week sometime..

plus you just never really know where i might show up, this Friday though i will be at my local adult bev. provider to be trying a Special Reserve Stone Keg that is gonna be tapped and maybe have some Three Creeks Imperial IPA coming in at 9.9%....
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

You're an animal.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sign-Ups

Hey guys and gals!

just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow (Oct 7th) DGOD Dub's will CLOSE its sign-ups at 5:15.

Mulitple CTP's... dont forget your silly socks.

oh yeah... the ace pot > $100. time to start runnin!!

Cant Wait!

Comment

The one and only ***Dave Feldberg*** will be joining us tonight for Dubs! Ace pot should be close to $150! Plus multiple CTPs! Dont miss this one!

Lunchtime DGC. Sign in from 4:30pm to 5:15pm. $5+1. Be there!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD! Disc Golf View Post
                    The one and only ***Dave Feldberg*** will be joining us tonight for Dubs! Ace pot should be close to $150! Plus multiple CTPs! Dont miss this one!

Lunchtime DGC. Sign in from 4:30pm to 5:15pm. $5+1. Be there!
                    You are $#%^ing with us, right?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
                      You are $#%^ing with us, right?
                      No! we WILL have multiple CTPs!.. And the ace pot WILL be close to $150!.. AND... The one and only ***Dave Feldberg*** WILL be there!
                      sigpic

Comment

DGOD Dubs at Lunchtime DGC! Friday 10-21-11, Sign-ups close at 5:00 PM! $5+$1 Ace pot. and the Ace pot is currently at $145!!! Come get it!

Comment

TONIGHT! - DGOD! Dubs @ Lunchtime DGC. ACE POT will be over $200!!! Sign in from 4:30pm to 5:00pm. $5+1.
                          NEW TIME! SIGN IN BY 5:00!

Thank you Xander Waibel!
                          sigpic

Comment

DGOD Dubs at Lunchtime DGC is GLOW this Friday!!!
                            Sign-ups: CLOSE AT 6:30pm.
                            Cost: $5+$1 acepot. $extra for lights and batteries.
                            $231 Acepot. Be there early to get your lights on your discs and sign up. I will not be accepting any players who show up after 6:30pm, unless you have your friends PAY for you and get your name on the list, i will be ok with that.
                            we just gonna be throwin some disc and havin fun like usual! see ya all out there!!

Comment

WEEK 10! Last week before finals

DGOD! DUBS!!! Sign-ups end at 6:30pm this friday, just like last friday. We had 14 people show up last week and we had a blast playing some glow disc. Grew the ACE POT to $245.
                              This is the last week (week 10, Friday 11-18-11) to record any points for the finals. We are going to be taking the top 12 points finishers for the finals (11-25-11). Everyone is going be able to play on the finals day, but we will have separate pools; final 12 and everyone else. So you that don't make the final 12 can still come and make some money and take shots at the ace pot.
                              Check http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/DGOD_Dubs_2011 for your place. If you are currently part of the top 12 and know that you can not make it to the finals day (11-25-11) please let me know. i will be trying to contact all of those who are in the 12 and those that are close to make sure they will be coming,
                              9 weeks played:
                              85 Different Players so far...
                              $245 Ace Pot so far...
                              $245 Finals Prize Pool so far...
                              16+ CTP's prizes given away so far...

Thank you to everyone for making this years DGOD! Dubs awesome! Lunchtime Crew is where its at!

-Xander

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X