X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
    Kevin, that seemed unnecessarily harsh. It seems you don't quite know who Xander is...

Anyway, I think the biggest mistake that was made here by Sam was setting a precedent the first half of the season by posting scores consistently, then falling out in the last few weeks, when people start to really care. I know there weren't necessarily promises made, but even in the spirit of good shit talking, the scores should be there for us to see and analyze for any league, and since they need to be updated either way, it makes sense for them to be public.
    I believe HH has whittled the bat down to a toothpick. I was reviewing Sam's early season posts and weekly updates and remembering how much I looked forward to seeing them and the standings AND results each week. They set a precedence we came to expect.

Still- I will say that of the weekly tournaments I'm aware of, Sam is definitely one of the top ten TDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Reminder bump...

Comment

• Xander starts on hole 7 tonight. Wes starts on hole 6.

See you out there.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• 6, 7 or 8 all season. I feel the love...

Comment

• Pffft... you were on 11 or 12 last week. At least gripe about legitimate crap.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I've been home for WAAAAAAAAAY over an hour and I made two stops and I live farther away.
              Is there any reason the scores aren't posted yet? Takes less than ten minutes.
              If you post the standings before noon tomorrow I'll shave something else.

Comment

• But, but...

Are you sure?
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Not only are they updated, but I highlighted the rounds that have already been thrown out for people who have played more than 12 weeks.

Please do not shave anything else.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post

Please do not show us if you shave anything else.
                    fyp

Comment

• I didn't get an email on the standings update.
                      It is uploaded?

Comment

• Both the weekly and YTD. I forgot to tick the box for the YTD file but you should have received an email for the weekly.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Thank you.
                          I was in the middle of shaving.
                          Now I feel like I have to finish the other cheek.(?)

Comment

• Week 15 Results

YTD

Comment

• Comment

• Did those links work for you? I wasn't sure if the path might be specific to my Yahoo login.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X