Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey... shouldn't you check with the TD before you just start selling things at their event?

Kidding...

YTD file has been uploaded to the Yahoo! group. See ya all tonight.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Hey... shouldn't you check with the TD before you just start selling things at their event?

Kidding...

YTD file has been uploaded to the Yahoo! group. See ya all tonight.
      Sam you are right I should not have put it in the Lunchtime leauge section. I am going to move it to buy, sell, tade.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Some interesting Lunchtime League facts from 2011 season:

164 different players have played this season.

5 people have played all 10 weeks this season: Andy Haskell (league leader), Sam Gibson, Matt Anderson, Mat Owens and Ben Gibson.

We are AVERAGING 64.9 players every week.

78 players attended last night, setting a Lunchtime League all-time record for attendance.

The biggest winning $ ever given out to first place was given out last night, finally cresting the $50 mark at $50 exactly.

4 aces have been hit in league play this year, though 2 were by the same guy in the same round. Payouts for the three paying ace pots were $50, $223, $124.

And, oh yeah... the info everyone should be drooling over... The ace pot currently sits at $203 before next week's registration. I am guessing it will be ~$275 next week.

See ya next Monday!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So glad I didn't promote the $203 ace pot. 81 people showed tonight. Yes, that would be one past the limit. How do I turn a former champion away when he is a couple of minutes late - following a weekend at Whistler's? I couldn't. Get there earlier, Babuka!!

I will post updated stats soon. At this point, I am waiting on the Excel Master to make sure that the spreadsheet is working correctly with the adjustments made this year. I am pretty sure that I will be winning when Gawain is done with the tweaks.
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

In case you didn't get it, I was kidding about being in the lead... Graham.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

get on the shit homie post the results come on come on
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              74 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

really not yet slacker....
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                74 Aces
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Chris... you're starting to piss me off today. I would strongly suggest doing us both a favor and experiencing a big healthy bowl of STFU.

Thanks and have a great day.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Comment

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Will the standings be posted again?
                        It's been a couple weeks.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for all that you have done this year at league sam hope everyone has a great year see you next week.
                            Last edited by chris7graham; August 17th, 2011, 12:10 AM.
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            74 Aces
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks, Chris. Sorry that you won't be able to make it out for the next 6 events... Must be something pretty serious going on...
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                                Will the standings be posted again?
                                It's been a couple weeks.
                                Pretty please, Sam?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X