X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define "tonight"
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Odd... I uploaded .html files as taught. They read great when brought up in browser as local file. As online file... No go.

In the meantime...
      Now there are .xls files but you need Excel (or some viewer) to see them. Will get the .html issue sorted tomorrow.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        Trophy suggestion: high-end disc golf bags?

not a complete list:

Grip
        Gorilla Boy/Simian
        Revolution/Dual Pack
        Latitude 64/Pro Bag
        Disc Nation/NutSac
        Innova/Discarrier
        Fade/Crunch
        Ching/JamBag
        PDGA
        Phenix
        Discraft
        Lightning
        Gateway
        Skysouth
        Tommovations
        Wall City
        Disc Player
        Awesome idea! Thank Gawain for an awesome idea! No more needed, thanks.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Amazingly, those open fine even in Safari on iPad!!!
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

free entry to winner for next year
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Ace Pot sitting at $96 before registration tonight. I am thinking we will crest $150.

Will YOU be taking the money home?

Come out tonight for week four of Lunchtime League!
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

And no one hit the ace... $165 sitting there, now. Looking at going well over $225 next week. And why? 75 PLAYERS SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT!!

That's right... biggest turnout of the year last night led to our first ghost group, as well. I think it went pretty well and we got done golfing with plenty of light left.

Albert Ricker took the big money last night shooting just a -2. How does that work when there four scores that were lower than this? Handicap, baby! All you need to do to win in this league is continue to improve.

The four rounds that were better than Albert's belonged to season leader Shane Johnson (37 - 2nd place, $29), Albert's brother Brian Riley (38 - 10th place, $9), Doug Saulter (39 - 35th place, $0) and Xander Waibel (39 - 20th place, $5). Not to worry... These guys are amassing HUGE handicaps with the smallest among those four being a whopping 6.42 (Brian Riley). Saulter's 8.35 still leads the pack but Shane Johnson gets a real handicap next week at 7.75.

Xander continues to lead the overall but we have a new contender in the top 5, Vince Epker. Vince's solid play this season has moved him into 2nd place. Doug Saulter fell to 3rd. Mike Myers is in 4th and Andy Haskell is in 5th.

Three CTPs were handed out - thanks to Kyle Rakoz, Disc Golf or Die, Xander Waibel for donating. Hole 1 was a bag of goodies DGOD threw together (stickers, mini, etc) - won by Xander. Hole 3B was a bag of goodies I threw together with Xander's aid (towel, woman's small shirt, two minis) - won by Tree Sines. I am sure he will look awesome in that shirt, by the way. Hole 7 was a mini donated by Kyle Rakoz for FORE - won by Mark Gardner.

Year to date we have raised $233 for the Trophy Fund.

Unclaimed Money:
                Justin Hiatt $5
                Michael Cooksley $4
                Jerimie Lankins $5
                Jacob Rogers $6
                Aaron Kinyon $7
                Corey Crocchiolo $4
                Dusty Adkins $4
                Ben Blechman $4
                Ward Stroud $5
                Patrick Darr $5
                David Smith $5
                Vince Epker $5
                Robert Byram $6
                Michael Gordon $6
                Kailyn Cripe $7
                Logan Miller $8
                Nicholas Johnson $8
                Justin Ruljancich $13
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ace Pot sits at $165. If we get 75 people out and 65 add to it, we are looking at $230. Sign-ups from 5-5:45.

New rule: If you bring a $20 bill, you will be charged a $1 administration fee which will be added to the Trophy Fund. Please bring correct change.

Thanks! See ya out there!
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Well that ace pot is gone. And just to make sure he took the whole thing home, Xander Waibel hit TWO ACES.

Full write up to come later.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING LUNCHTIME LEAGUE WEEK 8:

On July 4, 2011, Lunchtime League will be taking the week off to celebrate the holiday. We will be back as regularly scheduled for LL action on July 11, 2011.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Week 8 results and YTD are uploaded to the Yahoo! group.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Is there an updated spreadsheet available?

Comment

There will be... Too busy to get that up today.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

no worries. just making sure it wasn't posted and I was missing it. thanks sam.

Comment

Knock knock.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X