Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again to Sam Gibson for running this leagueThanks to all the peeps who come outAnd thanks to Dan Brown And DGODSI took 7TH this year!
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Done. A lot to say but I am still exhausted. 204 unique players this year. With 85 showing up last night, that was enough to bump us to an average of 68.05 players each week. I still need to add everything up but it looks like we raised about another $1000 for baskets at Lunchtime between the trophy fund, people donating their winnings back, the disc sales and more. By my calculations, that should get us to about 8-9 of the 15 baskets we seek.

Phew! See you all next May... or... rather... this Friday night for Lunchtime Doubles!!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Brian Riley Pro 1st
        Sam Gibson Pro 2nd
        Mat Owens Adv 3rd
        Wes Hansen Pro 4th
        Logan Miller Adv 5th
        Albert Ricker Pro 6th
        Chris Graham Pro 7th
        Ward Stroud Adv 8th
        Andy Haskell Int 9th
        Xander Waibel Pro 10th

This is how it ended up this year!Thanks everyone for coming out see ya next year
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• 2012??????????????
          Last edited by Wes Hansen; April 7th, 2012, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• I too look forward to this league starting soon. Especially with the new baskets, and added holes being in permanently. Sam, ETA?
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• May 14th.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X