Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a verbal promise? Damn... whoever promised is a friggin' liar!!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• YTD stats up. That's all for this week, folks.

See you next Monday for the finals.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Thank you Mr. Gibson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
          It would be fantastic if Sam posted the standings... wouldn't it?
          Wes,

You are quite possibly the only person I know who wants to see their shame in lights.

Jeff
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• YTD thru Week 16

Comment

• I only wanted the standings... I had NO desire to see last week's results.
              Among all the bad players, I'm pretty good.
              Among all the good players, I'm pretty bad.
              Maybe Jeff couldn't find my name so far above his.....

Comment

I only wanted the standings... I had NO desire to see last week's results.
                Among all the bad players, I'm pretty good.
                Among all the good players, I'm pretty bad.
                Maybe Jeff couldn't find my name so far above his.....
                Indeed, I must be present to win. Perhaps next year I'll make them ALL. Heh.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• I just read, elsewhere, that there would probably be a CTP on every hole for the last week!
                  Also, other joyous surprises....

Sam- Will there be a cap on how many CTPs can be won by one person?:
                  At DabDubs Kevin capped it and I had to settle for only two.:

Will there also be a CTP contest for the ace pot if I don't hit one during the round?

Comment

I just read, elsewhere, that there would probably be a CTP on every hole for the last week!
                    Also, other joyous surprises....

Sam- Will there be a cap on how many CTPs can be won by one person?:
                    At DabDubs Kevin capped it and I had to settle for only two.:

Will there also be a CTP contest for the ace pot if I don't hit one during the round?
                    Yes what he said ...thanks Sam Gibson for all your hard work this year,and also thanks for keeping it alive.Go lunchtime league.
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    75 Aces
                    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Sign-ups still end at 5:35?

Comment

• Hit all of the CTPs... I don't care.

Still taking suggestions about what to do with the ace money. At present, I am considering two alternatives if no one hits an ace tonight:
                        1) seed next year's week 1 ace pot
                        2) add this money (~$120-$130) to the money raised for baskets from the trophy fund

Suggestions?
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Hit all of the CTPs... I don't care.

Still taking suggestions about what to do with the ace money. At present, I am considering two alternatives if no one hits an ace tonight:
                          1) seed next year's week 1 ace pot
                          2) add this money (~$120-$130) to the money raised for baskets from the trophy fund

Suggestions?
                          Basket Fund!!!!

IMO: Long term benefits should always trump short term greed.

Comment

• Iíd vote for it going to the basket fund, but Iím sure some people would bitch that they had paid into the Ace Fund, but no longer have a change to win that money.

Comment

• Waaah... complainers can have their $1 or $2 back - accompanied by public ridicule for being such a whiny little biscuit.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Sounds fair enough.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X