X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other series: Adair Handicap League

The spring AHL starts tonight at Adair (March 22) at 5:45 pm. It will occur every Tuesday and Thursday nights until June 9th. The cost is $5 with an optional $1 winner take all rolling ace pot.
    A few details:

1. If you buy into the ace pot on Tuesday then you get Thursday for free.

2. $3.50 goes to the payout for the day, $.50 goes to the end of series payout, and $1 goes to the Willamette Open (this is a fundraiser for the WO)

3. When Bryant park opens up we will also use that for Tuesday events. The handicaps will be different for each park but points earned from both parks will be counted towards the series total.

4. To qualify for year end payout you must play in 8 of the 24 events.

5. You earn one point for everyone you beat that day, including one point for yourself (I guess you always beat yourself).

6. The series keeps your best 8 finishes to count towards your series payout.

7. Your handicap is based on the series average, your average, a little bit of subtraction, a hint of multiplication, and it drops your worst round for every 5 rounds you play.

8. If you read all this and understand then you might be qualified to run it for me every once in a while.

Happy to say I'm working in downtown Albany and will get to make a lot of these! I've had a great time playing AHL over the years. Thanks for keeping it going Mike!

Comment

I think I'll be able to make a few
      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Storrs... Every other Tuesday starting next Tuesday my daughter goes to her moms overnight... I am completly down to join the series regulary and furthermore I have been running a handicap series the last three years and completely followed you handicap system outlined in your psot if you want a little help on those tuesdays... This is Carl Boje by the way~
        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Thanks Carl

My wife would love that.

Comment

Tis an honor and a priviledge...

Originally posted by mikestorrs View Post
            My wife would love that.
            My only regret is that I am sure this will mean I wont see as much Storrs... however thsi will be cancelled out by finally doing somethign to help out with my favorite of what I refer to as the Oregon Series... Willamette Open!
            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Historic 200th event Tuesday, May 24th

If you like being a part of history, then come out Tuesday, May 24th. AHL (a fundraiser for the WO 4 years running) will be hosting its 200th event. That is almost 2700 rounds of golf. If that doesn't motivate you then maybe the $100 ace-pot will. If that doesn't motivate you then I will also have a hoppy suprise for anyone coming out. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Ace pot is now wiped out

$76 went to Nate Graff for mysteriously acing hole 4 Thursday night. If you know Adair then you know what I mean by mysteriously. The Ace Pot will be at $0 for the 200th event. Oh well, my bad. I jinxed it.

Comment

Spring wrap up summer starts

The spring AHL season will end Thursay (June 9). I will payout the daily and
                  season winners that night.

The summer season starts Tuesday June 21. That is one week off because I am
                  going to Disneyland and Whistlers Dubs. The summer will have Bryant in it. We
                  will meet as usual on Tuesdays at Adair. On Thursdays we will meet at 5:45pm at
                  Bryant. (That is alphabetical...A on Tuesdays and B on Thursdays) When at Bryant
                  please meet at hole 9.

We have different handicaps for each course but the points will be added
                  together towards the season qualifiers.

Mike.

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work putting this fun series on Mike- you keep us going.

Originally posted by mikestorrs View Post
                    The spring AHL season will end Thursay (June 9). I will payout the daily and
                    season winners that night.

The summer season starts Tuesday June 21. That is one week off because I am
                    going to Disneyland and Whistlers Dubs. The summer will have Bryant in it. We
                    will meet as usual on Tuesdays at Adair. On Thursdays we will meet at 5:45pm at
                    Bryant. (That is alphabetical...A on Tuesdays and B on Thursdays) When at Bryant
                    please meet at hole 9.

We have different handicaps for each course but the points will be added
                    together towards the season qualifiers.

Mike.

Comment

Bryant handicap is cancelled

The Bryant experiment is over. I don't want to cancel it, but I am wasting my time.

I will not replace the event on Thursdays. Handicap will only be on Tuesdays at Adair. I will reduce the number of events to qualify from 8 to 6 to compensate for the loss of events.

I tried.

Mike Storrs.

Comment

The season ends on Tuesday.

It has come to an end. Tuesday is the last Handicap. You may want to come out just for the fun of it or to pay your respects. I will be shutting it down for six months. The ace pot will be close to $100. If it doesn't get hit then I will carry it over to next season.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X