• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6/30/11 results

Hmm... here is last weeks results.

Comment

7/07/11 results

Sorry my computer has been dead for the last several days.

Here is the results from last week...this week to come ASAP.

Kevin

Comment

Results for 7/14/11

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

It looks like I was able to get this posted before my computer goes BOOM !

We had a great turn out last night... 57 players came out and played a round at The Dubs .

Starting last week we have started to take points away from players (throwing out 6 tournies) and it is starting to bunch up at the top. If you notice Camo has had the lead for most of the summer, but there is a player out there I don't know if you have heard of this guy...Brody Miller. Only 7pts. back from the lead.

First time ever...EVER!! We may have a person make the Top 12 and play in less than 1/2 the tournies... Pinkal! The way Pinkal has placed here he may only need a couple more events to secure a Top 12 place. He has shown up to four times (twice for Sunday and two other times) and has come in first 3x and second 1x.... Nice shooting Tex

Thank you for the CTP's last night
        Ty Baker and The Brit $15 on hole #17 - Congrats to Paul Ricker
        Charlie T. another kick azz plate on hole #5 - Congrats to Krissy

See you next week!!!!

Kevin

GBP 4Life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace Club 2011

Charlie Tellessen - Hole #18
        Adrian B - Hole #11
        Joe A. - Hole #12
        Camo - Hole #4 & #12 (BACK TO BACK WEEKS)
        Dustin Milbrodt - Holes #12 & #10 (SAME DAY)
        Jerimie Lankins - Hole #14
        Wes Hansen - Hole #8
        Sean Phillips - Hole #2

Black Ace Tee #14 to Hole #13 David Zimmerman

Comment

7/21/11

This week I will not be running the tourney... Family is in town.

Dizzy and The Brit will be running if for me...THANK YOU

Everything will be the same time for sign-ups and playing.

I think this will be first tourney I haven't thrown since...wow... the passing of the father 10yrs ago.

See you 7/28/11.

Kevin

Comment

7/21/11 results.

Here is last weeks results. Only 3 weeks to go till the playoffs.

Kevin

Comment

Results for 7/28/11

Another great day to be out on the course. We had 62 players show up and play. As of now I've had 191 players show up and play The Dubz . Thank you for coming out!

Thank you for all the CTP's that were brought out.
              Steve Sunnes - bottle of wine
              The Brit - Very nice black Valk. (whistler dubs 2009 stamp)
              Rip City Disc for another nice looking shirt...look them up on the web
              Stu - Bad Monkey shirt and beer glass

There was another ace congrats to Kevin Aquino hole #13
              I believe this is the most aces for any year that I have been throwing the dubs 12 ACES...13 if you count the BLACK ACE!

Two tournies left till the playoffs and finals. Good luck to all and see you Thursday.

Kevin

__________________________________________________ _______________

Ace Club 2011
              Adrian B - Hole #11
              Joe A. - Hole #12
              Camo - Hole #4 & #12 (BACK TO BACK WEEKS), Hole #2
              Wes Hansen - Hole #8
              Sean Phillips - Hole #2
              Kevin Aquino - Hole #13

Comment

one more event left..... what do the standings look like? thanks Jeremy

Comment

Results from 8/04/11

This is so sad to say... ONE TOURNEY LEFT FOR 2011 DABNEY DOUBLES!!!

Thank you for coming out to have fun last Thursday. We had 54 player show up and a lot of first timers again...must be getting close to 200 different people to show up and play at least once.

Congrats to C.Morris with his ace on hole #6

Sunny Bunny has a surprise for us this week...come out and see what that silly rabbit is up to.

Next week I wil be having the playoffs for the Top 12 & back again the Best of the Rest. We didn't raise any money, but we can still have the people on the first page and anyone else that made at least 13 of the 19 tournies from this summer...I will have a list of the Best of the Rest this Thursday. The best of the rest will be played the same... bring 5$ and I'll payout all the $$ brought in the top 3-4 teams.

See you Thursday.

Kevin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ace Club 2011

Adrian B - Hole #11
                  Joe A. - Hole #12
                  Wes Hansen - Hole #8
                  Sean Phillips - Hole #2
                  Kevin Aquino - Hole #13
                  C. Morris - Hole #6

Comment

sweet, i made it in the finals. Thanks again Kevin for all the hard work. definatley my fav dubs to play. Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by Fancher_503 View Post
                      sweet, i made it in the finals. Thanks again Kevin for all the hard work. definatley my fav dubs to play. Jeremy
                      Are you sure about that

Wait till after lunch to get the official Top 12 and the Best of the Rest list.

Keivn

Jeremy in got in the Top 12

Comment

Final results

Well what a night to finish up The Dubs!!!

I want the thank every single person out there that came out and enjoyed the Dubz!

This is a record year for participation at The Dubs... 204 individual players came out at least once.

Congrats to Camo the record setting 3RD pts. champion in a row.

Thank you to all that brought CTP's for people to take and play or enjoy.
                        Steve Sunnes - all that vino!
                        Charlie Tellensen - for all your glass ware
                        RipCity - all those cool shirts that I didn't win... check them out on the web! Support your local disc golf company.
                        Pinkel, Kabaza, Ty Baker, The Brit... and anyone else that brought discs... thank you.
                        I know I forgot someone out there I'm sorry, but I do appreciate everyones CTP's.

Thank you to all that helped me with sign-ups, checking scorecards, and just helping out without me asking. Without all you of this wouldn't run a smooth as it can be. T-Ry, The Brit, Dizzy, Eddie F., Dress Boy, Tom Dooley, Fancher, Lankins, Graham.

Now for the results from last night...
                        First off I would like to thank Steve Sunnes "Sunny Bunny" for bringing out 18 CTP's (wine) for every hole.
                        Going with the wine on every hole Pinkle donated a wraith and a roc, Tom Dooley donated a Katana, and Charlie T. another kick ass plate...thank you

We had a lot of people going for the last couple of spots. Some made it in and the rest will be playing in the Best of the Rest next Thursday. When you go to the results anyone that is highlighted is invited to play next week $5 and I payout the top 3-4 teams. The Top 12 and Best of the Rest will play next Thursday...Let's try a little earlier start time so we don't get stuck in the dark like last night.

It has been a blast doing this for the last 10 years. There are some many people that I have met and have become friends with... I would not trade this for the world. Thank you for coming out again and playing in my 10th year as TD for THE DABNEY DOUBLES.

Peace to all,

Kevin

Ace Club 2011
                        Adrian B - Hole #11
                        Joe A. - Hole #12
                        Wes Hansen - Hole #8
                        Sean Phillips - Hole #2
                        Kevin Aquino - Hole #13
                        C. Morris - Hole #6
                        Chris Graham - Hole #18

Comment

Best of the Rest

Please see attachment to see if you made The Best of the Rest.

Sign-ups 5-5:30 Play ASAP

Don't forget to bring $5 to play.

Top 12 is going to be out playing as well. Anyone wanting to follow the top 12 while they play there match play is more than welcome to come out and watch some amazing golf.

See you Thursday!

Kevin

Comment