7 Scotty Richardson 37.00
    8 Bryan Waters 36.50
    9 Jesse Hickerson 36.00
    10 Rich Ayers 36.00
    11 Shaun Kirk 36.00
    12 Dave Heider 35.00
    13 Joe 35.00
    14 Randy Winey 35.00

I will bring the spreadsheet and Handicaps to the next event and will be happy to go over the very simple Handicap system with any inquiring minds. Thanks everyone... It was a lot of fun and I will be sure to get some sleep next time so I can begin my reign of superiority... or I will choke and miss ten 15 footers and find something else to blame it on besides my lack of sleep. See ya all real soon ~ Carlitos

I expect the scores to be further apart with more handicap data after the next round by the way.
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Sad to hear that Beast will not be offering the shuttle this go around... but I understand as birthdays happen but once a year. I hope to see everyone out there and I will bring spreadsheets with raw score information as well as your handicap that you will use for the Adair Rounds and also a reminder we wont be starting until 10AM but I will be there by 9am if you want to go over handicaps... scoring... or any late registrations!

Comment

Results. Well they might be done. Raining and all wish I could be with you all. The wife is missing as well. Can't seem to find her. I mean she wishes it was still Sunday as well. Wrong Saturday's for us. Good luck you all.

Comment

Results for Event #2 @ Adair

The handicap listed will be your Handicap for the first round January 8th at Champoeg (and carried into your first 3 holes at Herbert Hoover). We have a 3 way tie for First place with myself, Peeps, And Miles(Shaun). This is really a testament to Miles as we are using a straight handicap system and he is still able to come out and dominate... well played you 966 rated bagger. Ha ha - See you all in a month... Merry Christmas and Happy New Years - Carlitos

Comment

Teeing off at 10:00 Am... At Champoeg... Shaun is headed out to Herbert Hoover and Ewing Young today to take stock of the conditions and see if we need to make any temp tee pads... I will report his findings later. Also Dont forget we are playing three courses for a total of 36 holes... Starting at Champoeg... then we will have 45 minutes to drive the ten minutes to Herbert Hoover and grab lunch... then a short three minute trip to Ewing Young! This should be sweet! Ace pot is currently at $46 dollars and expected to be at roughly $75 dollars with appx half of the holes we will be playing very aceable!!! Bring your boots and your A game!

Comment

First... Congrats to Dave heider who showed the youngins' a thing or two and took the $40 side pot for the day with a 12 down through two rounds... Also Nice shooting Mic!! Mic walked away with the highest day point total of 46 out of a possible 50! That is some solid consistant shooting...Two Things that are more major announcments....

1) January 22nd has been moved to Camp Taololi out by Stayton to combat the basket and flooding situation at Keizer Rapids!

2) Due to late registrations and a strong show of interest we will be adding an event at Hornings Hideout on March 5th and thus moving the series last event at Wortman to the 19th of March. You still will keep your best five scores and now you can drop 3 scores instead of just two. Also anyone who has signed up as recently as Saturday will be able to miss or drop atleast one round.
            Last edited by CarlitosBonitos; January 10th, 2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

So what are we thinking for Hornings? One big, one small, or one big, one medium? I think Dave was saying we should have light until 6:00 by then so if we start right at 10:00 I think we could do either one. Perhaps we should settle this like communists and give everyone an equal say and vote on which one we want at the next event.

Comment

Two things...

Camp Taloali is requesting we each bring three dollars for the day use fees, this should be agreeable by all it is the same for Hornings and even Champoeg charges $5 now to park... so Please be respectful and bring $3 to the next event for Camp taloali.

Which courses to play at Hornings should be up for discussion... I think it would be fun to play the gold course (crazy difficult) and the super short course (crazy easy.) Only I would suggest we take your front nine on the gold course with your back nine on the short course and then the back nine on the gold course with the front nine on the short course thus making two rounds with relatively normal scores for you handicap sakes... otherwise you are gonna get crushed on one course, especially beginners and then kill it on the other... Thoughts???

Comment

Camp Taloali

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                  Camp Taloali is requesting we each bring three dollars for the day use fees, this should be agreeable by all it is the same for Hornings and even Champoeg charges $5 now to park... so Please be respectful and bring $3 to the next event for Camp taloali.

Which courses to play at Hornings should be up for discussion... I think it would be fun to play the gold course (crazy difficult) and the super short course (crazy easy.) Only I would suggest we take your front nine on the gold course with your back nine on the short course and then the back nine on the gold course with the front nine on the short course thus making two rounds with relatively normal scores for you handicap sakes... otherwise you are gonna get crushed on one course, especially beginners and then kill it on the other... Thoughts???
                  That Would definitely make for an more balanced handicap and a lesser impact on bodies if the short course is last. Got my vote. Dave

Comment

For thoes who don't know... we are playing Camp Taloali tomorrow out by Stayton. Chris Mcrae is bringing his barbeque so if you want to make hot dogs bring your fixings. Not sure where or if there is anywhere to go for food. Congrats to bryan who hit an ace out there yesterday on hole 18. Thanks to Snap again for putting the idea in front of me and please dont forgot to bring $3 to help facilitate and fund this awesome new course!!! See you all manana~

Comment

If your name starts with a C and you are not Cody... Well Played!!!

Comment

Series Standings updated and Directions to Dave Heiders Private Course....

Congrats to Rick Manly for his second Ace of the Bad Ace on hole 7 at Woodmansee... Truly a BAD ACE!!! $61 the richer.

Since there are no more entrants allowed... the payouts this year will be as follows;
                        1st = $200 & Travelling Trophy for the year & 1st place trophy to keep!
                        2nd = $125 & 2nd Place Trophy to keep!
                        3rd = $100 & 3rd place trophy to keep!
                        4th = $75 American!
                        5th = $50 American, US Currency!

Lots of golf left and it will be interesting as we begin to drop low scores and folks with less than five events begin to roundout there totals with five scores. Don't forget we are playing in two weeks up at Dave Heiders... Here are the directions and please give me a text, call or write somethign on here if you wanna set up a practice round or two. Sounds to me like there will be a drink fest... er um... I mean a work party maybe Thursday and then maybe another one on this coming Saturday... Come help, drink, or just play... But definatley you need to set it up with me first as this is private property and there are a lot of gun owners in this area!!! You have been warned~ 503-983-8818 (HINT... i respond really well to TEXT MESSAGES or message me on here.)

Directions from Wallace Rd, West Salem......
                        1) Continue on Wallace Rd. headed North
                        2) Turn left at Bellvue Hopewell HWY OR 154 and continue 6.4 miles
                        3) Turn Left on Stockhoff Rd.continue 1.0 miles.
                        4) Turn left on Star Quarry Rd continue 1.1 mile.
                        5) Turn left on Woodland Heights Rd. continue .5 mile.
                        6) We will post a sign for disc golfers... look for sign on left and please park in one row on right side of road and be careful not to block any drive ways!

Directions from Newberg/ McMinnville
                        1) Take Hwy 18
                        2) Go South on Amity Dayton HWY OR 233 0.5 miles (Right from Mac, Left from Newberg)
                        3) Go right at 4-way stop to stay on HWY 233 continue 2.54 miles
                        4) Road will make sharp right hand turn and you will need to go straight on to SE Star Quarry Rd. continue 1.7 miles.
                        6) We will post a sign for disc golfers... look for sign on left and please park in one row on right side of road and be careful not to block any drive ways!

thanks again to Dave and Amy Heider for letting us up to there awesomness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad Jackie wont be her to show us around her stomping grounds... but Australia is not a bad alternative

Comment

Series Standings updated and Directions to Dave Heiders Private Course....

Congrats to rick Manly for his second Ace of the Bad Ace on hole 7 at Woodmansee... Truly a BAD ACE!!! $61 the richer.

Since there are no more entrants allowed... the payouts this year will be as follows;
                          1st = $200 & Travelling Trophy for the year & 1st place trophy to keep!
                          2nd = $125 & 2nd Place Trophy to keep!
                          3rd = $100 & 3rd place trophy to keep!
                          4th = $75 American!
                          5th = $50 American, US Currency!

I forgot to change the finishing places... but it will all change soon enough anyways and you cna tell where you are if you count...

Lots of golf left and it will be interesting as we begin to drop low scores and folks with less than five events begin to roundout there totals with five scores. Don't forget we are playing in two weeks up at Dave Heiders... Here are the directions and please give me a text, call or write somethign on here if you wanna set up a practice round or two. Sounds to me like there will be a drink fest... er um... I mean a work party maybe Thursday and then maybe another one on this coming Saturday... Come help, drink, or just play... But definatley you need to set it up with me first as this is private property and there are a lot of gun owners in this area!!! You have been warned~

Directions from Wallace Rd, West Salem......
                          1) Continue on Wallace Rd. headed North
                          2) Turn left at Bellvue Hopewell HWY OR 154 and continue 6.4 miles
                          3) Turn Left on Stockhoff Rd.continue 1.0 miles.
                          4) Turn left on Star Quarry Rd continue 1.1 mile.

Directions from Newberg/ McMinnville
                          1) Take Hwy 18
                          2) Go South on Amity Dayton HWY OR 233 0.5 miles (Right from Mac, Left from Newberg)
                          3) Go right at 4-way stop to stay on HWY 233 continue 2.54 miles
                          4) Road will make sharp right hand turn and you will need to go straight on to SE Star Quarry Rd. continue 1.7 miles.

thanks again to Dave and Amy Heider for letting us up to there awesomness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad Jackie wont be her to show us around her stomping grounds... but Australia is not a bad alternative

Comment

After 6 events things are heating up

Thanks again to Dave and Amy as there place is awesome and that was one helluva sweet layout!!! Dont forget March 5th is at Hornings Hideout... bring $3 and lunch as it is far from ammenities. Thanks everyone... ace pot is $30 american!

Comment

Well I jsut got bumped out of Trophy land... but we are playing my home course next so bring it. I will decide on the layout... and post it very soon. As of right now we will jsut play the front 12 concrete tee pads 3 times... but I may get creative... if demand is high. We have a tight race and there are quite a few folks with a shot at jumping the leaders if they have a strong showing at Wortman

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X