Yeti Series - Winter League Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeti Series - Winter League

    Got the Winter Blues? Come out & Join us.
    Every Saturday this winter season!

    Pre-Registration is now open!

    Rockwood & Vance Park alternating with Leverich Park
    Disc golf singles - Safari 18 holes at 3 courses 2 divisions

    Gresham, OR Dates:
    Nov 13, Nov 27, Dec 11, Jan 8, Jan 22, Feb 5, Feb 19, Mar 5, Mar 19

    Leverich, WA Dates:
    Nov 20, Dec 4, Dec 18, Jan 15, Jan 29, Feb12, Feb 26, Mar 12, Mar 26

    $6 buy in, $1 ace & turkey pot *optional

    Visit http://www.yetiseries.com for more info.

    -Acerbinky-

  • #2
    love to play this but it same dates as team disc golf sorry
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

    And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

    George Carlin

    Comment


    • #3
      Check out the Yeti Series Website! We got some great prizes this year, and awesome trophies!
      http://yetiseries.com

      http://yetiseries.com
      -Acerbinky-

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Acerbinky View Post
        Got the Winter Blues? Come out & Join us.
        Every Saturday this winter season!

        Pre-Registration is now open!

        Rockwood & Vance Park alternating with Leverich Park
        Disc golf singles - Safari 18 holes at 3 courses 2 divisions

        Gresham, OR Dates:
        Nov 13, Nov 27, Dec 11, Jan 8, Jan 22, Feb 5, Feb 19, Mar 5, Mar 19

        Leverich, WA Dates:
        Nov 20, Dec 4, Dec 18, Jan 15, Jan 29, Feb12, Feb 26, Mar 12, Mar 26

        $6 buy in, $1 ace & turkey pot *optional

        Visit http://www.yetiseries.com for more info.

        Chadwick... Don't want to cause any waves. There is a Rockwood winter series that Ty Baker has been running for a long time. Have you spoken with him regarding your winter event at Rockwood?

        Kevin

        Comment


        • #5
          Winter Leagues

          Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
          Chadwick... Don't want to cause any waves. There is a Rockwood winter series that Ty Baker has been running for a long time. Have you spoken with him regarding your winter event at Rockwood?

          Kevin
          I sure did talk to Ty, Way in advance. Last year we discussed the possibility of there being two winter leagues running opposite of each other in Gresham.

          So the Yeti Series at Vance/Rockwood runs on the oposite weekends of the Rockwood Winter Series, except mine is a full Safari Layout.

          The Yeti Series at Leverich is an entirely separate series event for our BagTager's in Washington & it does have similar dates, but is not intended to take away from the Rockwood Winter Series.
          Yeti Series @ Vance/Rockwood & Leverich are treated as 2 separate events with separate ace pot, turkey pot & points system.

          The goal was to have events that our club members can attend every weekend to play their BagTags.
          There's bound to be some conflicts somewhere when your running events 4 days a week.

          Sorry for the confusion.

          Thanks Man, I know how political disc golf can be..
          Not trying to step on anyones toes.
          Last edited by Acerbinky; November 29th, 2010, 04:30 PM. Reason: correction
          -Acerbinky-

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Acerbinky View Post
            I sure did talk to Ty, Way in advance. Last year we discussed the possibility of there being two winter leagues running opposite of each other.

            So the Yeti Series at Vance/Rockwood runs on the oposite weekends of the Rockwood Winter Series, except mine is a new Safari Layout.

            Thanks Man, I know how political disc golf can be..
            Not trying to step on anyones toes.
            Good to hear

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeti Series - Vance / Rockwood 1/8/2k11


              Back from the holidays!
              Full Safari at both Rockwood & Vance Park. $6 buy in, with optional $1 ace & turkey pots

              There will be 3 divisions, Intermediate, Advanced & Open. Last time we had 7 open players., than you for stepping up!
              As a rule of thumb, If You Play negative (-) at these park you should sign up as Advanced & if you play over(+), play Intermediate.

              Each Park will have its own prizes & play offs.

              80% of the pot is paid out to the players of both divisions, 20% goes into fund for prizes for following weeks.
              I picked up some new CTP discs for this event.

              The coffee shop is back open & they now carry a selection of Discs! Meet up at Park Place Coffee after 10:15 for a tee off of 11.
              Lets Disc Golf!
              http://www.yetiseries.com/ for more info.
              -Acerbinky-

              Comment

              Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X