Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetness! The Perkins tourney was one of my faves, excited to take on the "revamped" version. Once again, thanks for your hard work Andrew.

Comment

Yah, I love Perkins Peninsula. I was 14 years old when I won my first Pro event ever at an OLE there. We have an outside chance of getting a seasonal layout there next fall. They are closed from Oct 1st through May 1st which would give us 7 solid months

BTW Bryan,
      You and Ben Chilton are in quite the battle for Advanced. If you can pull out a win at Perkins this weekend it will put you into a sudden death playoff for the entire Series. Check out the Top 5 events points standings I posted earlier. You could replace your 98 with a 100 and gain the 2 points you need to catch him
      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Are we going to have to battle all of the OB again... I could buy a bunch of string if you need it!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
          Yah, I love Perkins Peninsula. I was 14 years old when I won my first Pro event ever at an OLE there. We have an outside chance of getting a seasonal layout there next fall. They are closed from Oct 1st through May 1st which would give us 7 solid months

BTW Bryan,
          You and Ben Chilton are in quite the battle for Advanced. If you can pull out a win at Perkins this weekend it will put you into a sudden death playoff for the entire Series. Check out the Top 5 events points standings I posted earlier. You could replace your 98 with a 100 and gain the 2 points you need to catch him
          Yuk Fa! Thanks for the heads up Drew!
          Be ready for that sudden death playoff on Saturday Mr. Chilton.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
            Yuk Fa! Thanks for the heads up Drew!
            Be ready for that sudden death playoff on Saturday Mr. Chilton.
            We'll see about that sucker! Let's just hope we both play better than last Sunday. What a poop shoot!

Comment

Updated Top 5 Events Points Leaders

Here is an updated version of the Points Leaders. I found an error on the last one we posted for Dan Guill in the Advanced Division. He is in 4th place not 3rd, behind James Morse. Thanks

See everyone tomorrow at Perkins Peninsula!! I put up the new map on the Eugene Disc Golf Club Facebook Page. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112079788820639
              Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Hey Andrew, just wanted to say thanks again for an awsome winter series. cant wait till next year..

Comment

Yah what a fun event. Thanks Andrew and co. Congrats Zach for sneaking up and ripping some of that script. Congrats to Ben for the advanced series win and the same to all the other winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Danial View Post
                    Hey Andrew, just wanted to say thanks again for an awsome winter series. cant wait till next year..
                    I agree, great job on this Drew! You are perfecting your TD skills and it was awesome to get the county parks back. Im gonna miss winter golf

Thanks!
                    Shawn

Comment

• Add me to the list... All of the events I played had tricky fun layouts and were run very smoothly. Great job Andrew, it was really nice to have a hometown series again!

Comment

• Thanks everyone, it's been an awesome year so far. I definitely learned a lot about what it takes to run smooth events. There are simple things you can do to prepare yourself for "crunch time". Those few minutes can be brutal when people are waiting to get their payout and all the scores are still being tallied. It's just about relaxing, being prepared, and not feeling rushed.

Thanks for all your support and help this year. Stay tuned for more Pure Disc Golf .Com events in the near future. Our next tournament is planned for the first weekend in May at Alton Baker Park. The Emerald Valley Open will be a great opportunity to show the other park users how Disc Golf could incorporate into Alton Baker.

Also, I had a great discussion with Cliff the Park Host from Perkins Peninsula County Park after the Series Finale. He expressed his regret for the park not looking as clean as it could because his back has been hurt. I quickly offered up the help of the Disc Golf Community. Cliff could be a great ally for us and with enough help we could make quick work out there. Please keep an eye out for information on upcoming work parties at Perkins Peninsula. I'd like to show our support and keep the ball rolling on a permanent course there soon. We also may put together the first event in the Willamette Valley Spring Series soon (April?) to keep Disc Golf fresh on their minds.

Thanks again for everyone's support this Winter. It's been refreshing to see the new competitors in each division. I hope these events have boosted our confidence going into the larger events this summer. Cheers,

Andrew Rich
                        Pure Disc Golf .Com
                        541-337-2942
                        Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X